[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

N-nani?! Gamefreak definitly artificially changed how many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161207_195229.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161207_195229.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
N-nani?!

Gamefreak definitly artificially changed how many Pokemon we'd all caught. Probably to make these missions look better, rather than have the very first one not reached. I checked this morning and the number was still in the 7 millions.
>>
>>30594562

For what purpose? We're never hitting god damn 100,000,000.
>>
>30594562 (You)
>they asked too much, they're never gonna be even close to reaching it XD gf are idiots am i right???
It's happening now!
>>
if they hadn't made connecting the game sync such a fucking chore maybe the number would be higher
>>
>>30594628

This. They don't actually expect the average 11-year old to create nintendo accounts and game sync, right? Hell, how many kids actually even know about this event?
>>
>>30595712
How many filthy larva even play Pokemon?
>>
They probably just multiplied the contribution numbers like they did with Noby Noby Boy.
>>
>>30595749
Plenty of kids play, it's just not like Pokemania where literally everyone had at least heard of the games.
>>
>>30594628

Sun and Moon are honestly a step backwards in terms of how their online works. Nintendo needs to stop hiding useful features behind all sorts of hoops for the sake of trying to make it look "friendly". The whole plaza is a mess, the PSS was much better.
>>
>>30594562
How the fuck do I even set up game sync? I did it in Gen V, but the global link's been down for years, yeah? Got an ID in SM but it's still not connecting.
>>
i honestly gave up trying once the record became so high.

Seriously who has time to catch 100 MILLION pokemon? I could see a 100 thousand easily, but 100 million is way too high just to get a high score in a video game. I don't even know what I'd do with that many pokemon. I don't even think that many will fit in the boxes

congrats on getting 9 million though that's pretty good.
>>
>>30598157
This is the combined score ya dingus.
>>
>>30594562
They need to make hatched eggs count. My count right now is 0 because I have the dex completed. I have a bunch of mons to EV train/level up/breed. In order for me to contribute I would be catching pokemon for no reason except to release later. It's retarded that hatching eggs doesn't count.
>>
>>30598261
Here's hoping there is an egg hatching event
>>
>>30598061
You have to register the ID in the Global Link.
>>
Does it counts Pokemon traded via GTS/wondertrade?

I got like 18 counted towards this mission and most came from GTS/wondertrade.
>>
>>30594562
I regret even registering my game to game sync because there's no option like in x/y to do it manually so now every time I go online it has to automatically sync which is a waste of time since it takes forever and it can only actually sync every few hours so most of the syncs fail and are meaningless. Plus the events so far are terrible because I can make FC faster on my own and not have to wait a month for an event, that we're most likely going to fail, to end. I miss poke miles too because you could get useful items like rare candies, evolution stones, and ev lowering berries, but neither the festival plaza nor global link have anything remotely as good. Hopefully we can redeem FC online in a similar fashion to poke miles in the future and get rare items like apricorn balls because so far game sync just seems pointless and tedious.
>>
>>30600230
>so now every time I go online it has to automatically sync which is a waste of time since it takes forever and it can only actually sync every few hours so most of the syncs fail and are meaningless
This. Holy hell what a fuck up. If it only ever tried when it could actually do it, it wouldn't be fine but it wouldn't be as colossally stupid. As it is if you go online more than once a day or so, it's going to waste your time trying to do a sync even though the system won't let it.
>>
>>30600230
>choose to connect online
>look away while it's doing its thing
>got stuck on the dialogue requiring a you to press a button to continue
>there's two more if you've Synced too recently
>>
>>30600230
Just delete your trainer game card in the PGL. End
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.