[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been trying to get a Destiny Knot via pickup for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 2

File: knot.png (6KB, 84x90px) Image search: [Google]
knot.png
6KB, 84x90px
I've been trying to get a Destiny Knot via pickup for the last 3 days and it hasn't been working.

There's no way in hell that I'm going to grind for 48BP at the Battle Royal just to waste it on a knot.

Would one of you kind anons with a spare be willing to GTS it to me? (also general begging thread I guess)
>>
>>30589777

It shouldn't take that long. I caught three Pickup Meowth then did battles for a while with a stronger Pokémon in front so the Meowth would level up. Took maybe two hours to get a Destiny Knot (and interestingly, I actually got two at once, from the same battle!). Apparently you can get them at any level, but the chances do increase, and my Meowth were at Level 40 when I got them, if that helps.
>>
Put something up looking for a level 1 Litwick.
>>
Took me 25 minutes anon,
Catch 5 lillipup, lvl them up to 25 (worst part imo as they want to evolve) once they hit 25 just farm grass right outside town on poni island, got 2 fairly easy and some stones. Gl anon
>>
>>30590474
Can do farming while leveling too, level changes rarity of items, all are unlocked for pickup now and are based on level/rarity. Then turn off exp share @25 and farm.
>>
>>30590474
Exactly the same technique as you, and I've got everything other than knots. Like at least twenty prism scales, multiple pearl necklace things, and countless escape ropes & super potions.

I guess that it's just bad luck.
>>
I was just about to make a begging thread.

Does anyone have an Apicot Berry they'd be willing to part with? It's the last berry I need and I haven't been able to get it to drop for the life of me.
>>
>>30590153
Haven't seen a Litwick yet unfortunately, so I can't.
>>
>>30590512
>Then turn off exp share @25 and farm.
You get better quality stuff when they're at higher levels, though. I didn't get my Destiny Knot until they were level 60.
>>
>>30590594
Scroll to the bottom of the list and type it in manually.
>>
>>30590633
Deposited a Lv.19 Magby
>>
>>30590757
Sent.
>>
>>30590785
Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate it.
>>
Can I beg for one too? I've been trying all day yesterday and today.
>>
Anybody have an Apicot Berry?
>>
>>30589777
You could have just gotten the BP in less time.

>bu hu my breeding
I got it with my shitty unoptimized story team. A-Muk, Araquanid and Mudsdale.
>>
>>30590870
yeah
>>
>>30590922
I'll put a Rowlet on the GTS for something holding it, if that's alright?

IGN is Luna.
>>
>>30590964
destiny knot??? :D
>>
>>30591005
I only managed to get one Destiny Knot with Pickup. :(
>>
>>30591067
that's alright

put your Rowlet on GTS searching for Vanillite
>>
>>30591133
It's up!
>>
>>30591231
ok, 1 sec
>>
5 pickup meowths and I got it in about 4 hours
>>
>>30591231
I only see a Luna searching for Pikachu
>>
>>30589777
Wait, you can get them via Pickup? WELL NO MORE TIME TO WASTE
>>
>>30591337
you'll be looking for a long time
>>
>>30591307
Good news, a friend of mine sent me a spare Destiny Knot.

I put up a Caterpie for the Vanillite. After this, you can put up something for a Milotic.
>>
Grind it at the tree.
>>
>>30591347
I caught shit in Beast Balls, I already have time to piss away
>>
>>30591376
that's awesome, anon, thanks
I'll put up an Oranguru for the Milotic

I wish I had something to give you but I don't have much
>>
>>30591503
It's fine!
>>
>>30589777
>being a total shitter that can't win in royal, THE EZPZ BP gamemode

Kill yourself
>>
>>30591529
thanks! you're a good guy, anon
>>
>>30591543
more like the cheating bullshit gamemode
>>
What's the best way to grind for BP in Royal? I always get triple teamed.

What's the best difficulty to grind on?
>>
Battle Tree is easy as piss, though. Tapu Koko wrecks almost everything with just Life Orb and Thunderbolt/Dazzling Gleam. Get something else with some bulk that can cover Ground and Fairy types and you're pretty much on easy street to 50 wins and a shitload of BP.
>>
>>30591529
did you want the Milotic back?
>>
>>30591589
If I can pass hyper rank with my in-game team with no EV training or battle items you can too
>>
Any hackbro have a spare perfect iv ditto?

IGN: Dan
Mimikyu lvl 1
Message: I want to trade for a treasured pokemon that has been raised from an Egg.
>>
>>30591632
they all gang-up on me
and every time I attack they either dodge it somehow or switch out, or die from another person
>>
>>30591684
So use your brain?
>>
>>30591711
what do you mean? How can I use my brain against bullshit AI?
>>
>>30591730
>bullshit
You mean "incredibly predictable and easily baited."
>>
>>30591762
OK, tough guy
>>
>doesn't want to grind for 48bp which you will obtain in less than 2 hours of battle royalin'
>spends 3 days trying to get a destiny knot which is randomly obtained via pickup

you're retarded, son.
>>
>>30591838
Would love to see the teams of you and all these other "Battle Royal is t-totally easymode" jerkoffs. Otherwise youre all just blowing smoke.
>>
File: schadenfreude.png (39KB, 365x189px) Image search: [Google]
schadenfreude.png
39KB, 365x189px
>tfw you got one off of GTS ages ago.

Just need some good natures and I can get busy!
>>
>>30591838
>le battle royal meme
you can do it faster just by going through the tree
>>
>>30591904
no one said it's easy, retard.

YOU GET BP FOR LOSING AS WELL. Are you this retarded? You lose and get 2 or 3 or even 4 BP from a Master BR.

You have to be retarded not to know this.
>>
>>30591955
>no one said it's easy, retard.
but people have been saying exactly that
>>
>>30591968
what's easy is getting 48 BP in the battle royal.

it literally gives you prizes for losing. you're just one retard who can't abuse a children's game.
>>
>playing the massive lag royal
lol but why tho?
just do the tree
>>
>>30591985
even if you lose every game it takes a long time
why are you getting angry?
>>
>>30592037
The whole game is a fucking laggy mess, anon. Even wild battles lag in this piece of shit game.
>>
thinking about doing a giveaway, im only on the 2nd island, so i cant give away much, what would you guys wanna see? (shiny giveaway wise)
>>
>>30592115
>long time
2 hours of just pushing A vs. 3 days of running around with 5 Meowths, hoping their 10% Pickup chance occurs, and THEN hoping you get the rarest item on that loot table.

There's no contest.
>>
>>30592115
so you expect playing a game taking NO time? just hack your fucking destiny knot, asshole.

>not wanting to work for something
>>
I hope you know that the Battle Royal and Battle Tree share the same BP, just because the Knot is bought at the Royal doesn't mean you need to earn BP there

BP is easy to get from the Tree once you get a simple good team
>>
>>30592200
Yeah, you're right, but still... Battle Royale is stupid whether you're trying to get a Destiny Knot or not.

>>30592211
>hacking
and you accuse ME of not wanting to work for something? That's rich
>>
>>30592273
>w-well yeah
>so it isnt hard
>but it's still dumb...

Stop moving the fucking goalposts and go earn your BP.
>>
>>30589777
>There's no way in hell that I'm going to grind for 48BP

took me literally 2 hours while watching anime at the same time, enjoy wasting you time
>>
>>30589777
just ask for one in /wfg/

>>>/vp/wfg
>>
>>30592273
oh. my. god. I don't cheat, you mumbling idiot. I'm like that moron verlisify. the point is: if you think less than 2 hours of BR is "too much time", then just fuckig hack because you clearly don't want to work for things.
>>
since i just accidentally released my 4iv ditto with destiny know i'll try here. Does anyone got a spare knot? the ditto i'll chain for myself.
>>
>>30589777
Are they really that rare? I'm still on the first island and I've already gotten one and two Leftovers.
>>
>>30592335
>>30592363
whatever, I already my Destiny Knot
I still think Battle Royale is dumb

you guys need to calm down
>>
>get three Knots after a fight
>keep 1
>trash the other two

Suck it, peasant. Live in squalor with the rest of your kind.
>>
>>30591606
A-Muk @Black Sludge
>Minimize
>Substitute
>Knock Off
>Gunk Shot

Minimize x3, Substitute, then fish for KOs... keep in mind the AI usually attacks whoever is in 1st
>>
>>30592586
>Muk
>Enemy used Earthquake! A critical hit! It's super effective!

Literally my only experience in Battle Royal. Every single match has some cunt with Earthquake/Surf/whatever that kills only me in one hit, while the other two either evade or survive a super effective hit with like 60%HP.

The whole mode is cheating trash.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.