[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do i hatch eggs in a quick and easy way, maybe while watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 235px-SugimoriEggs.png (69KB, 235x174px) Image search: [Google]
235px-SugimoriEggs.png
69KB, 235x174px
Where do i hatch eggs in a quick and easy way, maybe while watching a movie or some other shit?

The "tauros autism box" method is good for getting eggs, but they never hatch for me.
>>
>>30589766
>but they never hatch for me.

How do retards still not know to put a Pokemon with flame body in their team?
>>
>>30589766
>put a fletchinder in your party
>run around in circles to the immediate left of the egg girl

boom, fucking easy
>>
>>30589766
tauros box works fine for me, even without a magby, etc. Are you holding down B?
>>
Related question!
I hatch eggs fine I just find it boring and want to do something else while doing it.
What do you guys do when you're hatching eggs? Do you watch shows? What do you watch?
>>
>>30590349
I browse reddit desu
>>
>>30590370
But my hands are busy with B button and control stick.
Do you not dash with Tauros?
>>
>>30590349
Select a random long running show on netflix.
>>
>>30590349
>things i do while hatch eggs:
-drive
-work
-eat
-watch youtube
-shit
>>
Just use the labor camps. You can put 18 at a time.
>>
>>30590349
I watched all of better call saul and pulp fiction this week. I have no idea what I'm going to watch for the rest.
>>
>get oval charm
>flame body first slot
>put excess eggs in the hot springs
>run like a retard directly into the building so you can instantly turn around and collect new eggs

Let me guess you're number #1067 of people who learn about a mechanic halfway, fail to use all of the things the game gives you to make said mechanic easier to control, then go "wtf dis hard tho!"
>>
>>30590349
Start hacking

What's the point of playing the game just to not play the game
>>
>>30590406
Tauros is overrated. I use Stoutland to free up one of my hands
>>
Do o have to hold b in the box?
>>
>>30590406
You can always use stoutland, who has a faster run speed. But I hold my 3ds in a way that lets me hold the b button too
>>
>>30591121
No but it's obviously faster that way
>>
>>30590406
Rubberband around the 3DS at an angle and a folded piece of paper over the B button.
>>
>>30590488
You should watch blazing saddles, it's only a film but it was one of the last racist films they were allowed to make
>>
>>30590507
You don't have to change routes to create another egg. The girl outside will change poses when your egg is ready
>>
>>30591723
Movie bring racist is the appeal?
>>
>>30591923
Racist movies a fun famlam.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.