[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>heal 30 damage from this pokemon why couldn't primarina's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (18KB, 450x116px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 450x116px
>heal 30 damage from this pokemon
why couldn't primarina's actual signature move have been like this? Dealing damage while healing the user?
>>
Because Rowlet3 has to be the best
>>
>>30589269
Too bad that's not the case
>>
>>30589134
>unironically wanting Primarina to be good by turning Sparkling Aria into a water type Leech Life
kys
>>
>>30589269
>>30590159
Incineroar is the best desu
>>
What other moves that has better effects than the mainline?
>>
>>30590221
Spirit Shackle straight up doesn't exist.
Decidueye just Brave Birds.
Darkest Lariat makes you flip 2 coins and deal 100 damage per heads.
>>
File: 1478323671169.png (137KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1478323671169.png
137KB, 600x338px
>>30590777
>Decidueye just Brave Birds.

>they finalized the card before Gamefreak suddenly changed it to ghost type

kek, more proof that it was a last minute change
>>
>>30590777
>Decidueye just Brave Birds
sad
>Deal 100 damage per heads
jesus

i think i know which starter tcg prefers
>>
>>30590810
Decidueye learns Brave Bird in video game already. And it's not the only non-flying type that gets the move. Tapu Koko even gets it.
>>
>>30589134
wait what does sparkling aria even do in the game, i never read its description
>>
>>30590864
Yeah, except cards get moves of their own type, and the other two got their signatures. The fact Decidueye doesn't is just further proof that it was a last minute thing.
>>
>>30590927
it's a damaging move that heals the target's burn.
>>
>>30590981
>other two got their signatures
>last minute thing
you're implying decidueye having a signature move was a last minute thing
you're retarded
>>
>>30590829
Kinda.
If we were going by TCG, Darkest Lariat would be
>Double High Jump Kick - Dark Deluxe.
Sparkling Aria would be
>Leech Life +10: Reliablest recovery.
And Decidueyes Brave Bird would be
>Bravest Among Birds, instead of having 1/3 of the damage dealt as recoil, it would have 1/6
>>
File: chiq.jpg (67KB, 448x558px) Image search: [Google]
chiq.jpg
67KB, 448x558px
>>30591017
why would you want to heal your opponent's burn
>>
It's a surf that heals burns. What is the fucking point?
>>
>>30591017
It heals an ally's burn, not the targets. Aria's only really useful for the Z move and in doubles, and it still damages your ally in doubles so it's really only good in doubles when you've got a water absorb ally.
>>
>>30591137
Sparkling aria has the highest bp of the signature moves, so I guess it was gamefreak's way of """balancing""" it by giving it a negative effect.
>>
>>30591197
It heals everyone else but primarina.
BECAUSE IT HITS EVERYONE.
AND WITH THAT SP.A YOU DON'T WANT THAT.
>>
>>30591017
"do you want to replace a move for sparkling aria?"
>wtf is this, ill stick with scald
10min later
"lol you kept sparkling aria rite? youll need it for the z move"
>phuuu
>>
>>30591193
To piss you right off when you team up with Hau in story and all he does is spam Sparkling Aria non-stop.
>>
>>30591193
It was only ever useful for the effect when fighting the overleveled Balkbelt and his Guts flame orb Hariyama.
>>
>>30591034
It was because they hadn't decided on its type yet, so they just stole Dhelmise's gimmick.
>>
>>30591259
Shit you're right. It doesn't restore health, though. It just removes burns indiscriminately.
>>
>>30591326
Hau actually Z-Waterium'd my A-Marowak in the double battle you do with him.
I think the AI clicked Sparkling Aria and it defaulted to me or something and just fucking destroyed it.
So I decimated it with my Togedamaru and finished the battle alone.
>>
What they should have done is make it a special fairy type Wake-Up Slap/Smelling Salts variant. 70 BP but doubles to 140 on burned targets but cures it. Then at least combined with Scald's generous burn chance it would have a gimmick. As it stands there's basically no point in which using the move is actually useful aside from the kind of situations you'd almost never actually see.

Even simpler, they could have just made the attack cure the status conditions of every critter on field or something
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.