[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>98 cells FUCK Is there any way in the game to be told/hinted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: Zygarde_Complete_Forme.png (4MB, 3450x3185px) Image search: [Google]
Zygarde_Complete_Forme.png
4MB, 3450x3185px
>98 cells
FUCK
Is there any way in the game to be told/hinted which cells you're missing? Already checked all the Day/Night ones so it's not that
>>
Nope, keep grinding. Do the Aether Foundation ones again first.
>>
File: 1481101377182.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1481101377182.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>tfw 99/100
the time it takes me to go to every area I fuck up and miss the final cell and my memory is so horrible I can't remember which area I missed so I end up just going to every area again and it keeps repeating.

This must be what hell is like
>>
>>30588344
I followed the list on Serebii. I copied the list and started crossing out locations I visited, immediately after getting the cells. I counted, he had 100 spots.

And yet I'm still stuck at 99. I swear there's some strange curse on these cells.
>>
>>30588458
I've been using the Serebii list too.

Did they forget one?
>>
>>30588493
No, it's weird. I even counted them all one by one, to make sure he didn't miss any.

I think the most plausible explanation is that there's a curse.
>>
tfw found all 100 without a guide before even reaching the e4
>>
>>30588919
That's bullshit since there is some in post-e4 areas.
>>
>>30588142
Is there any reason why I would want to collect the cells when I could just trade Klefki for Zygarde cells on GTS?
>>
>>30588458
Did you get the one outside of resolution cave in the day time or the one hidden in route 1 past the Taruos boulders?
>>
File: 1380390152114.png (20KB, 272x256px) Image search: [Google]
1380390152114.png
20KB, 272x256px
>>30588142
>tfw got 100 cells
>excited and make a 100% one
>shit IVs, Quirky
>>
Have you tried that hidden spot near the breeder? That was where I found my final cell.
>>
>>30589388
Can't you just explode it and make another?
>>
>>30589428
My final cell was on the secluded beach in the southeast of Ula'Ula. Fucker blended in with the sand.
>>
>>30589470
Is that the one under that life guard stand thing? That was also one of my final cells your right about that
>>
Just in case you guys didn't know, the zygardecell at llima's house it looks like the pic is referencing the upstairs but it's actually downstairs to the left.
>>
>>30589439
No
>>
>>30588142
the cell's placements around alola are being randomized actually.

every time I exit the game and fire it up the next day every now and then, there's another zygarde cell on the exact places where I previously found one.
>>
>>30589499
Wrong beach, that one was on Akala
This is the tiny beach near the desert on Ula'Ula
>>
95 ;______;
This is pain, I thought nabbing the day ones would solve my issues
>>
My last one was the one right before the e4. I didn't check the spot because I was positive I must have gotten it. Just check all the spots—even the ones you are 100% sure of.
>>
Went through day and night two times each and was stuck at 99.

Finding the last one was hell. The one I missed was the one in Ilima's house since I thought it was upstairs for the longest time.
>>
>>30588142
get a zygarde from the GTS and make a 100% with it (if the one you got isn't 100% already)
>>
>>30589388
What did stop you from soft resetting?
>>
>>30589439
>Can't you just explode it and make another

I don't know why I'm fucking laughing but I am

>Explode Zygarde
>>
>>30589755
My autism would never never allow a single cell to be left in the overworld even if I could get Perfect Zygarde through other means.
>>
>>30589388
>doesn't know how the concept of soft resetting.
>>
>>30588142
Doing my second playthrough and purposefully not picking up any cells I see. I want to have 0/100 before I use a guide in postgame :^)
>>
>>30589388
You have only yourself to blame. Dumb dumb dumb dumb!
>>
>>30589329
I haven't gone to the lab or checked online about Zygarde at all yet, but how on earth does Klefki play into this?!
>>
>>30589439
>Exploding your Zygarde
>>
>>30592613
You can split up any Zygarde, so you don't actually have to collect the cells yourself and can just kill enough 10%'s and 50%'s that you get off GTS to get your Complete Zygarde.
I assume Klefki was just an example of a moderately uncommon pokémon that is enough to get you a Zygarde on GTS.
>>
>>30592664
>Not exploding your Zygarde
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.