[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

According to GTS these motherfuckers are worth their weight in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

According to GTS these motherfuckers are worth their weight in gold.

Want a Celesteela? Trade a Weavile for it.
Want a Silvary? Someone wants a Weavile for it.
How about a PorygonZ? If you have one of these furbait shits you can get Porygon, Porygon2 and PorygonZ no problem.

But the real question is: Why? What makes these things worth so much? Razor Claws are not impossible to get (Compound Eyes Butterfree with Thief makes hunting them easy as shit) so I have no idea why I can get anything on the GTS for one of these.
>>
>>30584300
Hilarious right?
Castform and Kangaskhan yield similar results.
>>
Same with Honedge even though it's breedable
>>
>>30584300
Because its cute, good in battle, and people are too lazy to either grind points or item hunt their way into getting one.
>>
>>30584408
IsnĀ“t the razor claw only limited to jangmo-o which is also rare to find? it could take a while to get some of them, get some sneasels and level them up to evolve.

To many steps, people are lazy so they don't mind throwing something valuable if they can fill their dex fast.
>>
>>30584432
Get a high level Butterfree.

Compound Eyes doubles the chances for hold items on wild pokemon. It also learns thief and psychic.

Jangmo-o has a 5% chance of having a Razor Claw, which becomes 10% with Butterfree. Chain it until you get one or it calls a Kommo-o who has a 50% chance of having one (100% with Butterfree)
>>
>>30584477
>50% chance of having one (100% with Butterfree)
no, its 60% with compound eyes, not 100%
Just how 1% items arent 2%, but 5%
>>
>>30584300
>people don't know how to work the GTS
>>
The main problem farming these claws is getting Jangmoo to appear. I walked around for 40mins before getting him to appear, although I got my claw on his second Hakomoo call.
>>
Why are Eevee worth so much? I've put up three lvl1 Eevee so far, asking for a Buzzwole, Pheromose and another Buzzwole in that order and all three were successfully traded within hours.
Why?
>>
>>30584408
Castform is easy to get though, are people just lazy to chain?
>>
>tfw you are chaining Jangmo for a razor claw and Kommo shows up on the 2nd call for help
>>
>>30585889

I spent two hours chaining before one decided to show its dumb face.
>>
>>30585856
breeding them fills the pokedex a lot, and you'd have to search for them for a while otherwise
>>
>>30585929
nice. I'm gonna have that buzzwole squad, watch me
>>
Just hatched a batch of Castforms, you better not be rusing me here pals, I want my rare mons now.

I also bred some Vanillite just in case, read those were somewhat rare too.
>>
>>30585929
But you get a free Eevee from the daycare

>>30584300
>>30584408
I'm going to try these. Celesteela is one of the few mons I couldnt get through GTS
>>
>>30584300
Wait, really?
>Has been one-shotting them for easy exp this whole time.
>>
I completed my dex yesterday, people will trade you a lot for umbreon and espeon despite being super easy to get. That is how I got most of my chains going.

Like umbreon - slowking- weavile - scizor.
>>
Weavile a cute!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.