[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Shit you didn't even know were in Sun and Moon until

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: how.png (83KB, 669x570px) Image search: [Google]
how.png
83KB, 669x570px
ITT: Shit you didn't even know were in Sun and Moon until recently.

>You can change your battle pose for online
>There are multiple trainers that you can fight to defend your title as Champ after you rematch the E4.
>>
I haven't found that Golf Course but I did find that fucking windmill and how there is a fucking fence/invisible wall there for no reason

The only reason to go there is to find fucking Will O wisp which is a shit reward
>>
>>30582418
When picking up beans in pokepelago, you don't have to tap each individual one hoping you don't tap a pokemon or the bean box.

You can just drag the stylus around the screen.
>>
>>30583409
Did you also see the fucking pirate ship docked in that town that is completely unexplained
>>
>>30584894
Goddamit
>>
>>30582418
You can spin your character forever by walking in a circle.
>>
>>30584894
>You can just drag the stylus around the screen.
How did I not realize this?
>>
>>30584894
Wh-what?
Fuck me I have been tapping the screen like moron since I got that island up to level 3.
>>
File: kenshiro wat.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kenshiro wat.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>30584894
Thank you anon, holy shit.
>>
You can re arrange icons on the menu
>>
File: IMG_4488.jpg (30KB, 741x322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4488.jpg
30KB, 741x322px
>>30584894
N-NANI

How could I never find out about this
>>
>>30585502
Thats been a thing since XY
>>
>>30582418

Which trainers are you talking about, because after beating the Elite Four and fighting the trainers on the way to Battle Tree, the game just seems barren with battles...
>>
>>30582418
>gotten Plumeria 3 times in a row
>Hapu twice in a row
DAMMIT I JUST WANT TO FIGHT RYUKI ONCE
>>
>>30586217
When you refight the E4, rather than facing kukui at the end, a different trainer will approach you, and you defend your title in battle with them.

Why you have to refight the E4 to do this, I don't know.
>>
>When nicknaming a Pokémon, if you press X, the last letter you used will switch capitalization

For example "H" would become "h" or vice versa

Of course, it doesn't work without any letters
>>
>>30582418
How do you change your pose?
>>
>>30584894
Literally the shit that I didn't know.Thanks anon!
>>
Relicanth and Lapras will get you literally any mon you fucking want on the GTS. I stopped bothering to catch things. I just got a Celesteela for a Lapras this morning and Relicanth got me all the Porygon line, all dragons, all trade evolutions, and all versions of the Cosmog line.
>>
>>30586274
I think it's in Malie city. You go up and to the left to enter Malie cape. In that area there will be an old man who will change your pose if you completed certain tasks.

Here's the list anon

http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/battlestyle.shtml
>>
>>30586274
Power Plant above Maile, fucker in red.
>>
>>30586352
>>30586355
Well shit. I knew about styles, but thought it was just about how you throw your pokeball at the start of a battle. Thanks guys.

But this is a pickle. Smug style is really cool for the throw, but the pose is ridiculous.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.