[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> tfw you realize that Zygarde's complete form is just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: zygarde_50__by_tomycase-da441t5.png (465KB, 1024x1149px) Image search: [Google]
zygarde_50__by_tomycase-da441t5.png
465KB, 1024x1149px
> tfw you realize that Zygarde's complete form is just 50% form with +1 def and spdef
> tfw you realize that 50% form is still tanky as fuck
> tfw you realize that it's still crazy difficult to deal with, uses half of OU as setup bait, and makes a top tier wincon
> tfw nobody's using it or preparing for it after Power Construct was banned
>>
Use leftovers and other moves.

Smogon bans are retarded. Why is mega slowbro banned?
>>
>>30579856
Mega slowbro isn't banned.
>>
>>30579856
I thought the Ban is on Mega Blaziken
>>
>>30579856

Some of the Mega Stones are unavailable ingame.
>>
>>30579185
Thousand Arrows was a godsend.
>>
>>30580298

This. That one move turned Zygarde from 'good but outclassed' to 'THE premier ground-type attacker of OU."

Dog form is great too.
>>
What do I run on it?
>>
>>30581047

50% form
252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpDef
Careful (+SpDef -SpA)
Leftovers

Thousand Arrows
Coil
Rest
Sleep Talk

That's the main set. SubToxic works too, but isn't as useful because of how good Thousand Arrows is for coverage.

You can also go for an offensive set:

50% form
252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly (+Spe -SpA)
Lum Berry / Life Orb / Earth Plate

Thousand Arrows
Dragon Dance
Extremespeed
Outrage / Iron Tail / Sludge Wave

Jolly is needed to oustspeed Pheromosa. Adamant is fine otherwise, Espeed kills it with some prior damage. The last slot is for Grass types that resist Ground, namely Tapu Bulu. It's 4x weak to Poison, so Sludge Wave works as a lure.

10% form just runs offensive sets with Jolly. Choice Band, Life Orb, etc.

Substitute + Glare is good for both forms. Spreads status well.

Why the fuck doesn't it learn Stealth Rock or Dragon Claw?
>>
Best natures for it?
>>
>>30581272
>why the fuck doesn't it learn dragon claw

It's a fucking snake
>>
>>30581920

What about doggo and complete?

THEY BOTH HAVE CLAWS, ANON
>>
Question

So in the game, when pokemon bank becomes available, will Zygarde from XY count as cells?
Like if you have 50% and then you take zygarde from XY, is it possible to combine them?

Will it be possible to edit XY Zygarde
>>
>>30582221
doggo go bork bork not scratch scratch
>>
>>30582449
As far as I'm aware, you can dismantle the one from XY for cells.
>>
>>30581365
Adament, Jolly. Core Enforcer is worthless. Only Dragon moves it should know are Coil or Dragon Dance, Thousand Arrows is good, Thousand Waves is shit. give it leftovers so when Power construct activates it'll recover alot more HP.

There's also Careful nature runs that make it a chore to kill if you don't have a super effective move to use on it.
>>
>>30582642
I was thinking either Adamant or Careful, but I wasn't sure. I'll probably do a Rest Talk set, but I don't know if I want Coil or DD.

Pretty excited to use it, I still have to hunt down all the cores though. Too bad I missed the giveaway earlier today.
>>
>>30582642
>Core Enforcer is worthless.

Why the fuck is it special? A good Dragon type move like that would have been perfect for it. Feels like the sort of thing where they just say "Hey, this might have a little too much going for it, change something around to make it worse."

>>30582829

Coil is more effective. Pretty much anything physical that you'd see commonly has triuble breaking through the defense boosts.

The problem with Dragon Dance is that you need a few boosts to sweep. It not strong enough at +1 to sweep cleanly, so you need to fall back on its bulk.
>>
>Zygarde
>over tankchomp
>ever

He was just a worse option than tankchomp in X/Y. I'm fairly unimpressed with 100% form as it's just a buffed Zygarde, but only until you hit half health. I'm sure some autist blew their load over a Wish setup, but it's ultimately still more of a hassle and not terribly more useful than tankchomp.
>>
>>30584950

You do realize that complete form was quickbanned by smogon? It was almost Mega Salamence tier OP.
>>
>>30585164
It's funny because since I use Zygarde in Showdown, no Mega-Salamence has managed to faint at least one of my mons
And I was afraid of that croissant when I found it...
>>
>>30585254

In ubers?
>>
>>30585286
In AG.
>>
>>30584910
>Why the fuck is it special?
Why the fuck is Zygarde a physical attacker should be the question.
>>
>>30582449
That's correct. A XY Zygarde can also be made into a Power Construct one.
>>
>>30585412

Why would it be special?
>>
>>30585426
Because Core Enforcer is complete Zygarde's signature attack.
>>
Is zydoggo good?
>>
File: 1462488095536.jpg (10KB, 236x199px) Image search: [Google]
1462488095536.jpg
10KB, 236x199px
>>30585466
A better Flygon
>>
>>30585466

It's a Dragon / Ground type with base 115 speed that has Outrage, Extremespeed, and Earthquake that can hit flying types. Of course it's good you dip.
>>
How does the base HP change between 50% form and Complete work?
>>
>>30585676

It changes so that the amount missing is the same.

So if dog or snake have 200 HP and lose 100 > transform to complete which has 600 HP total, it'd heal so that it has 500 HP remaining.

10% form has base 54

50% form has base 108

Complete form has base 216
>>
>>30585676
Doubles
>>
>>30585927
shit that's really good
>>
>>30585164
It's just Zygarde until it hits half health. Smogon bans anything that makes them go off meta.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.