[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not an insider, but I am very close to one of Eurogamer's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: sm.jpg (53KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
sm.jpg
53KB, 578x327px
I'm not an insider, but I am very close to one of Eurogamer's insiders that leaked Stars' existence. After prodding him for days, he finally decided to spill some beans. I will answer some questions. Here are some preliminary facts.

>Insiders have known about Stars for months before release, but they waited for SM's release day to leak it as a courtesy.
>Stars is real, but it's just a code name. The official title is still a mystery even to insiders.
>There will only be one game.
>It is Switch exclusive.
>Estimates are October/November 2017.

If I don't answer a question it's because either I don't know the answer to it or I was told not to discuss it.
>>
any new pokemon?
>>
>>30578516
What kind of beans? I've been finding a lot of rainbow beans on poke pelago. Were you on poke pelago anon?
>>
>>30578516
Or i should ask along with any new pokemon, any new forms?
>>
>>30578516
Also I already know it's going to be officially titled Pokemon Galaxies.

Pokemon Galaxies coming for the Nintendo Switch November 2017.

Pokemon Go.
Pokemon Galaxies.
>>
Sequel or not?
>>
>>30578547
>>30578582
Necrozma will get a new forme, but if you're referring to Alolan Forms then no.

>>30578611
It's more like a traditional 3rd version. Not a really a sequel but it does expand on the plot more.
>>
Can you sit on benches?

Is there a real Hall of Fame screen?
>>
Will Marshadow be relevant? Maybe get a new form?
>>
>>30578717
Not really insider info, but I'm pretty sure Marshadow is just another Jirachi or Hoopa which will only be relevant in a movie. Other than that, I haven't heard anything new about it.
>>
File: 1480553330953.png (155KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1480553330953.png
155KB, 500x281px
>>30578516
I doubt this is real. Why is it releasing that early? Didn't the last two sequels, platinum and b2w2 only release two years after their prequels came out?
>>
File: 1462778798631.gif (477KB, 480x266px) Image search: [Google]
1462778798631.gif
477KB, 480x266px
>people still believe these threads
>>
>>30578753
I'm not sure, but from what I've heard Stars was already almost done. In fact, they cut content for Sun and Moon due to hardware limitations and probably to give more incentives to buy Stars.

My theory is that Nintendo is pressuring Game Freak to give the Switch an exclusive that'll help it sell some units.
>>
Will there be new Megas?
>>
>>30578516
I recognize that trip
>>
>>30578928
No
>>
>>30578831
If it's finished why cant thye release in the early summer instead of Q4?
>>
How many cocks are in your mouth right now, OP?
>>
Do Pokemon following you return?
>>
>>30579096
Yes
>>
>>30579133
Now I know you're bullshitting.
You're telling us everything we WANT to hear.
That is ALWAYS an OBVIOUS indication of a fake leak.
>>
>>30579157
It took you this long? You're kind of slow.
>>
>>30579133
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>30579133
I've only said Yes once ITT.

I think /vp/ will be disappointed. Most people are expecting a sequel, new pokemon, new megas, kanto post-game, none of which is happening.
>>
>>30579258
how do these leaks even occur? like why the fuck wouuld your friend know this kind of shit? Genuine question.

Why would eurogamer know intimate details abotu the game? I don't understand.

do employees at gamefreak enjoy dropping leaks or some shit?
>>
>>30579361
There's an entire network of insiders in this industry. It was actually a lot deeper than I thought it was. It's practically an industry itself at this point.

From what I understand, it's kind of like how sports insiders work. You have years of trust with someone that works close to the sports team (or in this case vidya developer) in which you create a mutual relationship.
>>
Anything new post game?
>>
>>30579258
As someone who wasn't expecting something big what improvements do you know of?
>>
>>30579577
>>30579528
The biggest improvement that will most likely be advertised a lot is HD. The "Stars" reveal in January is about how it's "Pokemon in HD".

As far as content goes, all I know is that Gyms are returning. The only thing Story or NPC wise that we know is Necrozma's new Forme, which will be the box art.
>>
>>30579644
Is this supposed to be Gyms + Trials.

If so you made my night OP even though I still think you're bullshitting.
>>
>>30579644
Who are the gym leaders?
>>
What's done with the empty lots in every town?
>>
>>30579027
ding ding ding

everyone stop replying
>>
>>30579729
gyms.
>>
>>30579027
Maybe they'd want to see how well the Switch stands on it's own before the Pokémon boost.
>>
>>30578516
New games name is pokemon PriZm. Cap this
>>
>>30579157
>You're telling us everything we WANT to hear.

>Will there be new Megas?
>>30579026
>No

Oxymoron, other anon.
>>
File: IMG_6079.jpg (20KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6079.jpg
20KB, 320x180px
>>30579880
DELET THIZ
>>
Will the region be expanded? New Areas?
>>
>>30579027
Because GameFreak probably convinced them that it would be better to sell it during the Holiday Season (Black Friday)
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.