[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I run from him and battle him again? If so would I have to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (163KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
163KB, 500x500px
Can I run from him and battle him again? If so would I have to beat the elite 4 again? What's his best nature?
>>
please I'm on the battle right now accidentally went to it during the celebration.
>>
>>30577377
Yeah sure, go ahead and KO it.
Go for Timid next time.
>>
>>30577558
But would I have to battle elite 4 after? Is it any different if I run?
>>
>>30577589
Yes, you need to battle the E4 after. If you run, you might need to stay and either KO or capture.
>>
>>30577589

My Golisopod Emergency Exited out of the fight and I was able to just waltz right in and check Koko's altar without rematching the E4.
>>
>>30577620
K thank you. Guess I have to do the elite 4 again.
>>
>>30577637
Wait so would that be the same as running? If I don't have to defeat elite 4 again I don't want to.
>>
>>30577377

Same as all recent games -- KO it, beat the E4 again, and it'll respawn next time you visit there.
>>
>>30577705
Anything different happen if I run?
>>
>>30577475
You're forced to fight him no matter what
>>
What happen if you catch Koko during celebration? What Lillie says?
>>
>>30577475
I killed it after the post-Elite 4 celebration and it still showed up. You just can't kill any of them after that. So if you kill Tapu Koko twice you have to redo Elite 4.
>>
>>30577850
So if I kill it now I won't have to rebattle the elite 4?
>>
>>30577847

I caught it during the celebration, and I don't remember any special dialogue. Then again it was late at night and I'd expected to be done with the game 45 minutes earlier, so maybe I wasn't paying very close attention. Damn, that final sequence was long.
>>
I caught him. Can I release him and rechallenge him for a better nature?
>>
>>30577847
Something along the lines of "I'm sure Tapu Koko will do greater things by your side". Or something.
>>
>>30577620
No you don't, you faggots keep parroting this when you haven't even actually done it for yourself.

I KO'd him during the mandatory post-E4 battle, and as soon as the ending cutscene was over, I went back to the ruins and battled him immediately.
>>
>>30577983
So I don't have to battle elite 4 again?
>>
>>30578012
No, not sure why everyone says that.
>>
>>30578055
Thank you .
>>
>>30577847
>>30577980
Just did this earlier today, and that's more or less what she said.
>>
>>30577887
Yes
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.