[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree that Incineroar has literally no flaws and is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 727Incineroar.png (591KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
727Incineroar.png
591KB, 1280x1280px
Can we all agree that Incineroar has literally no flaws and is way better than every Pokemon ever introduced?
>>
Yes.

There will be faggots below me that disagree.

Just know that these vvvvvvvvvvvvvv faggots literally enjoy the taste of cock.
>>
File: tapufini.gif (115KB, 68x92px) Image search: [Google]
tapufini.gif
115KB, 68x92px
I'm sorry anon, but Tapu Fini exists
>>
>>30575469
I'll agree with you as soon as I can. It might take a while with 60 speed though.
>>
Fucking Barafags you're almost as bad as the Owlfags and the Malemarinafags

NO ONE LIKES YOU

The only starter worth getting this Gen is a Primarina that's FEMALE
>>
hahah imagine liking primarina hahaha imagine having taste that garbo
>>
>>30575517
I can forgive 60 speed with its pretty great bulk, and being able to run Fake Out, Leech Life, Darkest Lariat and Flare Blitz. It's going to be the prime Fire choice in RU.
>>
>>30575517
Just wait until he gets a Mega evolution.

Like the rest of this generation, it'll just put 100 in his speed.
>>
>>30575469
no

just know that those faggots ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^above me love the taste of cock
>>
>>30575469
>standing on two legs
>has muscles
>signature Z move is in a fucking boxing ring doing a wresling move
"huurrr I know, lets give it black stripes and call it a dark type"
Incineroar is my favourite gen 7 starter, but FFS why did they just obviously design it as a fighting type? why not have it on all fours and all shady looking like liepard??
>>
I always pick the fire starter, and I liked Incineroar, but he's got two glaring flaws:

the comically oversized baseball mitts for hands. I was hoping it just looked like shit in the official art but the hands looked bad in-game too.

I can understand him having big hands as a design choice, but they didn't need to draw the sausage fingers if they wanted him to have big hands. Overall, 8/10 fire starter (worse than Charizard, Typhlosion and Emboar, better than Blaziken, equal to Infernape and Delphox)
>>
File: 1427576978661.jpg (9KB, 330x275px) Image search: [Google]
1427576978661.jpg
9KB, 330x275px
>>30575469
>appeals to both barafags and yiffers

Anon...
>>
File: mime.png (236KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mime.png
236KB, 1920x1200px
>>30575469
>Gyarados's intimidate lowered Incineroar's attack
>Gyarados used Earthquake
GG no RE
>>
>>30575929
fuck off, you can't deny that incineroar could easily be passed off as a fighting type. I like its design, but why do they shit on our faces by making it a dark type? oh because it has claws and stripes? shut the fuck up
>>
>>30575863

Make them paws and he'd be fine. The way they bunch his fingers up together in the leaked art or scrunch them up in his Dream World art makes me wonder if they're SUPPOSED to be paws but really, really badly drawn.
>>
>>30575856
It's supposed to be a luchador Heel. They're the bad guys and often try to win by cheating.
>>
>>30576091
>Gyarados's Intimidate lowered Incineroar's Attack!
>Incineroar used its Power Herb!
>It's stats were restored to normal!
>Oranguru used Instruct!
>Incineroar used its Salac Berry!
>Incineroar used Wild Charge!
>It's super effective!
>Gyarados fainted!

GG no RE to yourself (in a double battle, of course)
>>
>>30576127
>fuck off, you can't deny that incineroar could easily be passed off as a fighting type.

Are you one of those retards that kept insisting it was fighting type?

kek
>>
>>30575469

Deffo my fave starter but he needs move tutoring, his HA, and design-wise his hands need to be less oversized and his legs look like a cat's standing up.

They fix up the first two and one of the last two and I'll be happy with wrestlecat.
>>
>>30575469
>crotch fire

into the trash
>>
>>30576216
and I bet you thought decidueye was part flying too when you saw the leaks? The leaks showed incineroar doing fighting moves
>>
>>30575856
Japan's version of Dark type isn't edgy darklord magic. Its fighters that cheat, Sucker Punch, Beat Up, etc. It makes perfect sense for him to be Fire/Dark.
>>
>>30576182
>>30576384
Well that idea/meaning is lost on me every time I see it jump up off the ropes of a boxing ring into a WWE style body slam as its z move

Also, I agree with what you guys are saying, but I assumed a part dark type cat would look a little more like liepard, you know all thin, sneaky looking
>>
>>30576337
You're right. Decidueye shows nothing about being a ghost though.

However I was one of the few people saying "It's a heel wrestler. It's secondary color is black. It's fucking dark type"

And I was right and you were wrong. Haha fucking loser stupid idiot retard.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.