[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get offered a link trade >it's obviously a kid considering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: mimikyu7.jpg (307KB, 792x916px) Image search: [Google]
mimikyu7.jpg
307KB, 792x916px
>get offered a link trade
>it's obviously a kid considering the way his character looks, and his name is in all lowercase
>he wants to trade his haunter
>give him one of my shiny mimikyu that i've been breeding considering i have more than one

what good deed have you done today?
>>
File: 1480705953582.jpg (38KB, 210x317px) Image search: [Google]
1480705953582.jpg
38KB, 210x317px
>>30570708
Either he's the happiest child alive right now... or he already traded it for something else.
>>
>>30570708
That's really fucking sweet. If it really was a kid, I can see him telling all his friends in that silly childish bragging way they do. I need more nice stories.
>>
I got an Electivire of the GTS today in exchange for a Dragonite. Pretty neat trade is you ask me

There's a ton of Electabuzzes with Electrizers at the GTS so I kept trading Electivires to give everyone one
>>
>>30570708
Did you give him his gengar back? If not, you're an asshole.
>>
File: mimikyu10.gif (455KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
mimikyu10.gif
455KB, 1000x1250px
>>30570770
I'll try my hardest to think the former.
>>
Literally spent 2 hours trade evolving Electivire on GTS for free. I hope there are alot more happy electivire owners now.
>>
>>30570805
I wanted to, but he disconnected. I think he just wanted to trade and that's it.
>>
I wondertraded a Shiny Starmie I found at random. It was garbage and ugly so I figured, what's the harm?

Of course, I got an Abra for it :^)
>>
>>30570798
>>30570823
You and me, anon. We are gonna clean up Electabuzz on GTS.
>>
>>30570830
Oh...alright then I retract my comment. You're a cool dude OP.
>>
>>30570708
I was outta my head looking for hidden ability dratini in x/y and I gave the heads up that i was looking for one on the PSS, and somebody offered to trade me one without incentive. Like, voice chat was on and they said they'd take a shitmon. I was touched so I gave him my shiny lickitung.
>>
Flooded the wondertrade with a bunch of ice/poison fang bruxish all nicknamed either Gay Fish or Kanye
>>
>>30570866
Hell yeah

Trade + Item evo are bullshit anyway
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.