[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'll introduce another facility for you >it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1479533038497.png (78KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479533038497.png
78KB, 600x500px
>I'll introduce another facility for you
>it's another fucking lottery shop!!
>btw here's another festival ticket :)

FUCK
SOPHOCLES
FUCK
THIS
>>
>not installing it anyways to get a free bottle cap every time
>>
>>30567545
Are you looking for treasure hunt?
>>
You can savescum facilities, someone found a way.

It's also been revealed that Fortune Teller tents increase FC rates, so you should get as many of them as you can for the purposes of grinding.
>>
>not accepting the better lottery shop
>>
>>30567586
>>30567656
>>30567656

I have two better ones up anyway but this stupid fuck keeps giving me 1-2 star facilities.

>>30567588
I'm looking for dye shops but he hasn't given me one yet.
>>
Festival Plaza is the most ridiculous, half-assed piece of shit since the fucking underground

Fuck Gamefreak
>>
>>30567653
Nani!?!
>>
>>30567675
And they were literally copying Join Avenue.
How they managed to copy THAT and make every single aspect of it way worse is baffling.

>>30567674
>I'm looking for dye shops
And this too. Dressing went from great to a fucking chore because exclusivity and nonsensical dyes.
>>
File: 1409614548873.gif (264KB, 148x111px) Image search: [Google]
1409614548873.gif
264KB, 148x111px
>It's a haunted house/bouncy castle level up.
>>
File: 20161206_164626.jpg (60KB, 490x276px) Image search: [Google]
20161206_164626.jpg
60KB, 490x276px
>It's a color blind shop owner
>>
>2 weeks of intensive farming after
>still not enough berries to dye a single skirt
Were berry dies supposed to be useable at all?
>>
>>30570122
you gotta grow them in pelago
>>
>>30570122
How many do you need?
Pelago churns them out in hundreds.
>>
>>30567653
Explain
>>
>>30570188
>>30570232
Been doing that. But when I don't have a specific color in mind, I don't focus on three berries to grow, so I have around 15-20 of each of the rare/slow berries (type-diminishing, stat-boosting).

Pastel colors require 15 of three types of berry, so colors like pink (pecha, persim, mago) are easy while others like navy blue (apicot, kelpsy, chesto).
About dark colors I don't know since I can't purchase a single one but I guess they want 30 of three different berries (now that's one inefficient dye).

I don't know about bright colors because I only got one chance for a ***** shop, I didn't have nearly enough FC at the time and the retarded system made sure I couldn't make that person a VIP.

I'd rather have no dying at all than this ridiculous mess of RNG, crazy farming and stupid version exclusives. It was so cool to visit a fashion shop at Kalos and come out not looking like an idiot.
>>
>>30567675
>underground
The mining mini-game at least was fun. I gave up completely on the fucking plaza after 2 days of pointlessly chaining type matchup quizzes.

It's even worse than Join Avenue. Why can't they simply give us all these shops and features in the world itself? Why do I have to keep trading magnemites or solving the same shitty quizzes to level up a retarded facebook game hub?
>>
>>30570602
This and pokepelago are the testing grounds for more "social games".
>>
>>30570850
Hey berry farming on pelago is legit
>>
>>30571572
Waiting for beans to crop so you can actually do shit at the pelago (and having it compete with pokemon refresh) ain't though.
>>
>>30571704
I've maxed out everything now and I have a lot of beans to spare now.
>>
>>30571704
You don't just clone them?
>>
>>30571741
I do too.
Now that I have fucking nothing left to do with those facilities.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.