[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's the Battle Tree >Enter with Silvally, Kommo-O,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (108KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
108KB, 290x174px
>It's the Battle Tree
>Enter with Silvally, Kommo-O, and Tapu Koko
>8th battle, barely win
>Decide to switch Silvally with Buzzwole to hopefully sweep better
>9th battle begins
>It's Togedemaru
>SD+Brick Break it away, but not without suffering paralysis
>Enemy sends out Comfey
>Switch to Tapu
>Dazzling Gleam takes half my HP
>2 Calm Minds+Roost to try to set up
>Thunderbolt with Electric Terrain setup only leaves its HP red
>Comfey eats berry that raises Sp Atk
>Nigga wtf
>Tapu Koko fainted
>Comfey is faster than Buzzwole
>Paralyzed Kommo-O is self explanatory
>mfw there's a stamp for each of the 3 modes
>mfw this wasn't even Super Singles

Well, now I'm depressed. What's the copy/paste team to take down Battle Maison 2, vp?
>>
a lot of teams i see run Mimikyu simply because the ai usually has no clue how to deal with disguise and its super ez to sweep with
>>
>>30566631
With Red Card you get a free reset if an enemy sets up too
>>
1. Mimikyu
2. Mega-whatever of choice
3. Tank of some sort

enjoy 50 every time
>>
>>30566631
>>30566681
So Red Card Mimikyu, seems legit

>>30566698
>Mega of my choice
>Half the megas are missing
Sooo...Mega Kangaskhan again?
>>
>>30566631
Same with Shields Down.
>>
I run mimikyu (adamant, SD, life orb), porygon-z (Timid, Normalium-Z, Boltbeam+ psyshock) and special celesteela (scarfed, modest, air slash, flash cannon, giga drain and flamethrower) and that gets me to 30 easily, highest being 46
>>
Would Jolly Garchomp or Protean Greninja still be viable for Battle Tree? I have a bunch of Maison Pokemon in Gen 6 but have to wait for the Pokebank update.

Also how hacked are the boss battles? Curious because I'm entering the Battle Tree to get the ribbons too and was wondering if I could throw in some of my own Pokebros in Super Doubles to put the ribbons on them.
>>
I get super singles 50 win streaks with

Adamant Mega-gross
252 atk/speed
Zen/Hammer Arm/Bullet Punch/Meteor Mash

Bold Araquanid w/Leftovers
Scald / Liquidation (can lower defense) / Rest / Sleep talk

Timid Nihilego w/ Focus Sash
Grass Knot / Sludge Wave / T-Bolt / Power Gem

Araquanid is the mvp because there have been so many times where the opponent wastes turns spamming Will-O-Wisp on it even though it is immune.

Also it's effectively immune to status because it can sleep it off.

It's strong bubble-boosted STABS are hard to wall when they both have secondary effects that eventually net a KO.

I used to lead with Araquanid but it was kind of slow going through matches so now I lead with Mega-gross and pivot to Araquanid when their convenient counter-lead uses earthquake.

Last time I lost was down to paralyzed Mega-gross vs. Injured Latios. I was paralyzed 3 times in a row to which latios eventually killed it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.