[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Finally get to Cynthia in battle tree >Lycanroc and Turtonator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 3941651-6064846298-Angry.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
3941651-6064846298-Angry.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>Finally get to Cynthia in battle tree
>Lycanroc and Turtonator clear out her Togekiss and Mega Lucario pretty easily
>Comes down to only Primarina vs Milotic
>Rest/Sleep Talk always rolls Surf and Ice Beam for her, never a wasted Rest or whatever her 4th move was
>Has leftovers
>Moonblast lowers her Special Attack 3 times
>Psychic never gets not ONE Sp.Def drop on her
>Don't even get a single crit
>Run out of Psychic, Scald and Moonblast, coming within an inch of victory
>This cunt chip damages Primarina to death

I wanna take a fucking chainsaw to the battle tree c:
>>
>>30560743
Online battle.jpg
>>
>>30560743
How about you apply a chainsaw to your head.
>>
>primarina
>>
>>30560743
>>Rest/Sleep Talk always rolls Surf and Ice Beam for her, never a wasted Rest or whatever her 4th move was

>no Energy Ball on Primarina

You asked for this.
>>
>>30560743
>>Rest/Sleep Talk always rolls Surf and Ice Beam for her, never a wasted Rest or whatever her 4th move was

>whatever her 4th move was
Think anon, if it's running Rest/Talk with 2 attacking moves, what is 4th move?
>>
>>30560856
Yeah...4th move was Ice Beam

I didn't even expect her to show up when she did to be honest
>>
>>30560877
Ah, right >.>
>>
wait I haven't done the battle tree yet, does Cynthia really use mega lucario instead of mega garchomp? what the fuck
>>
>>30561080
She used both.
>>
>>30561080
http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/battletree/cynthia.shtml
>>
>>30561080
It's randomized, Red,Green and Cynthia can mega evolve everything on their teams that can mega evolve and when you defeat them they give you their teams mega evolution stones. Now imagine if they had access to Z-Moves along with their megas like you do.
>>
>>30560743
>he picked the autism Seal
>blogposting on vp
got what was coming, furfag
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.