[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is wonder trade getting better for anyone else too? Just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20161206_155622.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161206_155622.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
Is wonder trade getting better for anyone else too?

Just got this from a jap.
>>
Wonder Trade will always get better as less and less people are new to the game and more people start breeding
>>
I get mimikuyu about 40% of the time on WT. It's not really all that rare anymore.
>>
>Wonder trade
>Getting better

I just started the game, and one of my first wonder trades I traded a shitty wingull and received a SHINY FUCKING SALAMENCE. Lv.100, Jolly nature, perfect IV/EV--the works.

Buuuut it turns out it's generated by PKhex and Nintendo have been soft/hard banning distributors and receivers of hacked pokemon.

So to answer your question, no, both wonder trade and GTS is bullshit that risks your game being fucked by a ban.
>>
>>30557962
They are not banning receivers
>>
>>30557962
do you have any evidence at all that they are banning receivers? True, genuine evidence.
>>
>>30557962
You can't get banned by having legal hacked Pokemon, let alone getting one in a trade
>>
>>30557987
This.

Why are people so fucking stupid and believe some anon idiot that spreaded this stupid god damn rumor.
>>
>>30557962
Pretty sure if there was anything illegal about the pokemon they wouldn't have been able to trade it at all.
>>
>>30557962
Buuuut it turns out it's generated by PKhex and Nintendo have been soft/hard banning distributors and receivers of hacked pokemon.
Someone lied to you senpai
>>
Just finished wonder trading out another box of dewpiders in beast balls with solid ivs. Received a few neat things in return here and there.

I mainly do wonder trading to increase my lottery chances and to share decent mons with other pokefriends out there in the world.

I just found out tonight though that it can also be a great source of festival plaza points if you get two of more fortune tellers that tell you you will have luck wonder trading - I was getting 16 points for each trade which was awesome.

I'm thinking about making a comfy wonder-trading general for the week but I'm not sure if there'd be enough people.
>>
File: 1480783537281.png (71KB, 303x311px) Image search: [Google]
1480783537281.png
71KB, 303x311px
>>30557962
>just started game
>knows IVs/EVs of Salamence
>>
>>30558120
IV calculators exist.
>>
File: WIN_20161206_000035.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161206_000035.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
>>30557871
This.

I've been dumping various breedjects and even some effectively perfect stuff into wonder trade the past few days already, and plenty of other people are doing the same. I received pic related just yesterday, for example. This is also how I got my first Rough Skin Gible.

It's not enough to outweigh the gutter trash just yet, so you will have to trade a significant amount just to get a handful of goods, but it's better than nothing. The first week or two of Wonder Trade was the worst kind of hell.
>>
>>30557962
>he fell for the hacking ban meme

The bans are related to whether the connection drops while you're on the GTS, it has nothing to do with sending or receiving hacked Pokémon. Velisify and his cronies are spreading false information.
>>
>>30557871
The more and more people use PKHex to spit out perfect IV/Nature pokemon, the less and less reason there is to do anything.

This is my biggest gripe with hacked pokemon, the entire fun in striving for the best pokemon is completely meaningless now that players can pull them out their ass and flood the wonder trade/GTS with them in a factory line fashion.

The fuck is the point dude?
>>
>>30558604
There's more than enough diversity in Pokémon that breeding will never become pointless as there's always that specific something you want out of your mon. You could beg for it, hack it or breed it, but most people will breed it. If they have superior stock to work with that'll help them have their custom baby that much faster then I'm all for it.
>>
>>30557962
How would they know it was hacked unless it has wonder guard and Spore or whatever? Perfect IV's and Shiny are rare but I'm sure some legit ones exist
>>
Dumped a bunch of Dhelmise onto wondertrade last night and got a good handful of interesting stuff. 5IV Moon Ball Mimikyu, like 3 beast ball breedjects, and a swinub.
>>
>>30558112
wonder trade increases lottery chances?
>>
>>30559002
Well, yes? Lottery is based off of ID numbers. If you want a bunch of PP ups, you best get wondertrading.
>>
>>30559056
I thought the festival plaza lottery was purely random, and only the one in the 1st island was based off ID numbers
>>
>>30559142
I was talking about the island lotto, yes, not festival plaza. I'm not sure how the Festival Plaza ones work, all I know is top prize in high rank ones are gold bottle caps apparently.
>>
>>30558604
Verlis?
>>
I bought X and sapphire a few months before sun moon release and I've been getting my 2ND live dex through wonder trade

I have a box full of shiny mons and half are from aus

I don't hack but I want to help everyone get their live dex hacked mon or not
>>
Should I put my Power Construct Zygarde in WT?
>>
>traded off a bunch of reject Rockruffs last night with Vital Spirit and Fire Fang
>got a female Bold Marieane with Regenerator

Good times.
>>
>Got a lv1 Gastly in a Beast Ball

I'm going to train this, evolve it into a Haunter and send it back into WT.
>>
>>30558899

it was probably a streamer or something

I got basically the same shit but for altaria in gen VI with a streamer name, it's legal but there's no way in hell it's legit.
>>
>6iv modest female shiny popplio

T-thanks wondertrade
>>
>use WT a few times
>get shitty abras/wingulls
>fuck this
>trade one of the abras back
>get murkrow
not sure how rare it is but i feel bad now for trading the guy that shitty abra
>>
>>30560673
Abras are polluting the fuck out of GTS
>>
>>30557831
You got one of my rejects congratz!
>>
>>30560904
Haha thanks
>>
>>30557831
I get constant ass every time I use WT. GTS has been really good to me though. people gave me some 3 and 4 IV dittos I've been breeding with.
So far I've produced a perfect IV misdreavus and a perfect miltank using those dittos.
>>
File: 1473882281157.jpg (36KB, 886x886px) Image search: [Google]
1473882281157.jpg
36KB, 886x886px
>>30557962
>punishing someone for receiving a hack they may not have wanted
>implying you can control whether you're sent a hack or a legit pokemon
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.