[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, is it just me or is leveling up in Sun and Moon tedious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: pokemonsunpostgame2.png (454KB, 765x422px) Image search: [Google]
pokemonsunpostgame2.png
454KB, 765x422px
Alright, is it just me or is leveling up in Sun and Moon tedious as hell. I've been breeding a team with good IV's, and now that I've finally got them the way I want I'm trying to level them up. From what I see, doing this after beating the Elite Four and post game UB shit is a tedious slog. You've only got:

>Battle Buffet (which you can only do once a day for some retarded reason)
>Elite Four

That's fucking it. Compare that to ORAS where we had:

>Battle Buffet with three different levels which you could do as many times as you want
>Trainer rematches
>Secret Base training
>Elite Four

Am I missing something? Is there a less tedious way to raise levels in Sun and Moon I've overlooked? Is the post game truly this awful?
>>
>>30557153
You are just spoiled
>>
>>30557153
Just leave the battle buffet right before you do the 9th or 10th battle, then come back and repeat.
>>
>>30557153
I've been EXP Share grinding the league to evolve some mons for dex and it's working great
Quit complaining, OP
>>
Just get a couple lucky eggs and stop whining you whiny bitch
>>
>>30557186

Nice tip, didn't know you could do this

>>30557183
>>30557221

I guess I just got so used to how easy it was in Gen. 6 that I got spoiled. It would take me maybe two hours at most to get a Pokemon from level 1-100. In Sun and Moon it just feels like it's taking forever.

To be fair though, GameFreak made me this spoiled by giving you all those features in the previous gen and then tearing them away.
>>
>>30557153
Pelago is another method for up to 18 mons at once, slow as anus though.
>>
>>30557276
How? Nothing is holding them this gen.
>>
Give your Pokemon some beans for the bonus exp from affection, give a Lucky Egg, and do a round of the E4, that should get them close to level 50
>>
>>30557279
A lot of people dont know that yet for some reason even though thered an option to leave so it makes sense.
Its good for level up to 50 and around 60's if you dont want to fuck around with the e4.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.