[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>HMs are gone >Ha ha! Yeah! Woo! >Based Gamefreak! >Yes!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1392123683046.jpg (185KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1392123683046.jpg
185KB, 720x540px
>HMs are gone
>Ha ha! Yeah! Woo!
>Based Gamefreak!
>Yes! No more HM Slaves!
>I want to suck Gamefreak's massive cock.

>SOS battles are now a thing
>you now need a status effect slave to even catch a Pokemon
>Burn and Poison are poor choices so your selection is narrowed to almost nothing
>instead of just rotting in the back of your party like an HM slave, they actually need to be used in every battle you do not wish to end in a single turn

Haha, based Gamefreak. Am I right, guys?
>>
>>30556507
just kill second mon. Serioulsy.
>>
Are you okay anon? Because it's really easy to catch Pokemon.

It sounds like you overleveled your party like 10-15 levels. That's hard to do even with the experience share on pal I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>30556507
>SOS battles are now a thing
I feel sorry for the retards that actually struggle with these
>you now need a status effect slave to even catch a Pokemon
Hahahaha what? I didn't use any at all and almost done with the dex
>Burn and Poison are poor choices so your selection is narrowed to almost nothing
The fuck does that even mean
>instead of just rotting in the back of your party like an HM slave, they actually need to be used in every battle you do not wish to end in a single turn
I think you're just fucking stupid, man
>>
>>30556507
(You)
>>
>>30556507
>not carrying a status move on any and every team anyway
It's like you're not even aware of how shit you are at this game
>>
>>30556507
Wait a minute OP, are you telling us that a Pokémon game is flawed?
>>
>>30556549
>The fuck does that even mean
why would you want to poison or burn a pokemon you want to capture?
>>
>>30556549
>>Burn and Poison are poor choices so your selection is narrowed to almost nothing
>The fuck does that even mean
In capturing, Burn and Poison are the worst status to inflict, even Attract is a better choice. At least Poison is useful on identify a Gligar with Immunity in XY.
>>
>He doesn't kill the second Pokémon for additional Exp

Here's to (You)
>>
>>30556507
>EV training
>you need to dick around and pray the shitmon summons it's friend rather than just surfing the entire horde
Unforgivable.
>>
>>30556507
>no bike
>have to ride a huge ugly tauros to get anywhere
>have to press B
>have to wear a faggot costume
>>
I'll take a single pokemon knowing Thunder Wave over 2 pokemon knowing nothing but shit.
>>
>>30558569
exept that no new pokemon learns it by level, and you don't get the TM till the fire trial
>>
Oh nooo, you need to run at least one Mon that can do something besides attack. You should try using tactics besides "4 attacks" sometime.
>>
>>30558130
Stoutland's faster than Bikes were and requires no B you fucking retard
>>
>>30558130
>not using stoutland

i dunno, i dig the spandex suit, it makes sense most of the time.
>>
>>30556549
You almost completed the dex and you didn't think to get something that could paralyze? I know the GTS is a thing, but god damn man.
>>
>>30559105
I've completed the entire Dex and the only time I needed a status condition to catch something was Tapu Fini
>>
It's really annoying when you're trying to capture something you don't have the ability to OHKO.
Also the fact that they can summon another partner the turn you kill the second one.
>>
>>30559043
You may be the only one
>>
>>30558988
You are a fucking retard.
>>
>>30556507
Wait, are there actually people on /vp/ whom unironically depend on other statuses beside Sleep to catch anything? This place has become more fucked with each new gen.
>>
>>30559590
I usually just go for a Thunder Wave.
Less work to keep them status'd and that along with 1HP and occasional full paralyze is usually enough to seal the capture even if the capture multiplier is lower than for Sleep and they can run out of PP easier.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.