[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't take this faggot seriously, every time he comes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: gladionedgy.jpg (117KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
gladionedgy.jpg
117KB, 774x1032px
I can't take this faggot seriously, every time he comes in and does his edgy seizure shit as battle pose I lose it. I mean really, what would his dad think of him?
>>
Mohn would be glad to know his son runs away from his problems, just like his father.
>>
>>30556064
He doesn't think much of him or the rest of his family, I'm sure.
You know, because wormhole amnesia and all.
>>
I can't relate to your sentiment because my dad left when I was 5.
>>
>>30556064
I like him because he has a Lucario :^)
>>
It's a jojo reference you fucking faggot.
>>
>>30556064
>what would his dad think
He's probably too busy thinking about those beans
>>
>>30556064
You wouldn't know what it's like having to contain the fury of the cruel null space that courses through the defiled hand of the chosen one.

Guzma is proud enough of his boy that he wouldn't ruin their relationship by showing his soft-side.
>>
Maybe if he didn't grow up with a single mother he wouldn't have been so screwy. Mohn fucked the family by not taking responsibility, and even at the end of the story it's Lillie who has to man up and scold Lusamine while Gladion hides behind trees and jerks off.
>>
File: 142826337.jpg (49KB, 447x650px) Image search: [Google]
142826337.jpg
49KB, 447x650px
He's just trying too hard to be cool
>>
>>30556064
I have the same impression about Team Skull. That cringy nigger walk and even cringier music makes me lose it every time. Still love em though.
>>
>>30556426
This
>>
>>30556064
>Implying that his dad's judgement is something good

He left his family for BEANS.
>>
>>30556537

I think Team Skull is SUPPOSED to make you laugh. Nobody on the islands takes them seriously, they fuck up everything, and they all have blatant low self-esteem and self-image issues. I also think Gladion is supposed to make you think he's an edgy retard the first time you meet, specifically so he could mature as a character as the story progressed.

Unfortunately they didn't focus enough on him for that maturation process to really get executed well. Personally I think they should have killed Hau and made Gladion your rival from the very fucking start. It would have been glorious Silver all over again.
>>
>>30556498
This is the actual reason. He's literally just a kid trying to act cool and tough.
>>
>>30556600

but without Hau to play off of and contrast with Gladion seems even more one dimensional and bland
>>
I'm pretty sure not even GF would be stupid enough to intend Gladion and the whole Team Skull to be taken seriously. They are caricatures, like almost every character in the franschise. This time they're just even more dumb and obvious than before.
>>
>>30556867

>tried to steal a bus stop
>A FUCKING BUS STOP
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.