[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Beat elite 4 >Followed 5 hours of unskippable shitty cutscenes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: memes.jpg (82KB, 1300x861px) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
82KB, 1300x861px
>Beat elite 4
>Followed 5 hours of unskippable shitty cutscenes and pointless and cringey dialogue
>Not even an animation of lillie hanging herself or something at then end
tfw 80% of playtime is cutscenes from main story
>>
Is this a new pasta, I swear I've seen people using the same stock image over and over
>>
The cutscenes at the end aren't really that long, and they're entertaining.

I don't see why you're suddenly thrown into a fit of rage every time a cutscene happens instead of actually paying attention to it.
>>
>>30555995
The fact that the huge cutscene goes straight into tapu koko without being able to save/do anything is pretty fucking stupid though
>>
>>30556010
Oh you didn’t catch it the first time Anon?
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAHAH.jpg (114KB, 700x693px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAHAH.jpg
114KB, 700x693px
>>30556010
Caught him on the first try.

Someone needs to git gud.
>>
File: 1458428159922.png (67KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1458428159922.png
67KB, 230x230px
>>30556010
>Catch Koko on the first try
>Naive nature
>>
>>30556056
Dont you want a competitive Top Kek, anon?
>>
File: fashion icon.png (125KB, 254x259px) Image search: [Google]
fashion icon.png
125KB, 254x259px
>>30556077
No not really.
>>
>>30556010
I enjoyed the ending, but this was a flaw. I wanted a certain nature, so I just KOd it figuring I could go for it again later.
>>
>>30556010
>run away from Top Kek
>you don't have to rebattle the E4 to get it to spawn again
>go back to the ruins first thing
>save and reset for a good nature
wow so difficult
>>
>>30556010
>run away
>catch it next time when you're prepared

fucking pleb
>>
>>30556056
>have Mudsdale
>Top Kek can't KO it

I care more about my Pokéball autism than SR'ing for good natures.
>>
>>30556134
>SR for nature
>not using synchronize abra
>not wondertrading the rest of your shit abra breed rejects like all those jap fags

casuals, casuals everywhere
>>
File: 1477071222919.jpg (234KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477071222919.jpg
234KB, 640x720px
>mfw after I beat the league the cutscene started
>Mfw I beat it on the car and the battery was red
>Mffw the DS starts fucking blinking right as Tapu Koko appears

I don't mind the cutscene but Holy fucking shit, if the battery died I'd have to redo the entire league.
>>
>>30556166
>cobtributing to the cancer on WT
Delete your save file.
>>
>>30556134
>>30556135
Literally what I did, it's just makes it a bit of a shitty anticlimax.

Is it that unreasonable to allow me the courtesy of pressing A on the shrine/koko when I want to?
>>
>>30556194
sure. let me back it up with powersaves first. faggot

by now I've WT'ed more HA egg move breed rejects than shitmons. give me a fucking break
>>
Hard to get attached to the ending when they don't give you the courtesy of SAVING right before it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.