[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the chances of Stars for Switch? A port? An updated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1479560433082.jpg (8KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1479560433082.jpg
8KB, 348x348px
What are the chances of Stars for Switch? A port? An updated version? A sequel like BW2?
>>
>>30555930
At this point I'd say that it's still 50/50. There's no sufficient proof that it's for the switch but we know something is coming.
>>
>>30555930
Probably just a shiny port like most of the switch games we know about
>>
Incredibly low. They've never switched (hehehe) consoles mid Gen and every Gen people expect it but it never happens. It won't happen, we'll get whatever Stars ends up being (Stars is a codename after all) on 3DS then it's on to Gen 8 on Switch where we'll presumably get DP remakes as well.
>>
>>30555930
Low. Game Freak doesn't like putting their shit on consoles they aren't sure will sell well.

They've always been slow to switch to newer hardware and I doubt that's going to change now.
>>
>>30555930
Wasn't the trailer footage shown on the Switch? Absolutely no FPS issues and I don't even think they've shown footage of the bottom screen in the trailers. And even that, the bottom screen is rarely used. Its guaranteed its getting a port eventually
>>
Stars on 3DS.

Next-Gen Pokemon on the Switch since it's a fucking handheld portable console.
>>
>>30555930
>Pokemon Delta StarZ
>>
I'd say its a pretty high chance.
I also expect Kanto to be in the game. What a huge fucking selling point that'd be. If they want the Switch to sell, that's one way to do it.
>>
>>30556219
>Wasn't the trailer footage shown on the Switch?
Of course not. Not even the gameplay footage we saw on the switch trailer was playing on the switch.
>>
>>30557754
>What a huge fucking selling point that'd be.
Kanto isn't as big as you think it is. It's mon yeah but theven region isn't really cared for.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.