[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He has been fucking up for 20 years now. What can he do differently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: AChampion.jpg (82KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
AChampion.jpg
82KB, 1200x675px
He has been fucking up for 20 years now.

What can he do differently this time to actually win the Alola League and not get jobbed by this region's Professor?
>>
>>30555525
Not going to the league at all
If there is any
>>
Nothing, we won't win until the anime ends and even then that's not guaranteed.
>>
What exactly do you expect? Especially from an anime produced by people who have gone on record saying he's never going to win a Pokémon League Championship?

Now, personally, I think Alola represents an interesting opportunity for them because, if it follows the games, they could crown Ash Champion while it not *really* being that big of a deal, as with the Orange Islands. However, the Pokémon League format hasn't followed the games since season one so I doubt they'll start now.

Don't set yourselves up for disappointment. If you intend to watch this show, make it very clear to yourself what will and will not happen. Ash will not leave the show and he will not win a major Pokémon League Championship.
>>
It's a school battle harem, anon.
>>
What are the chances of the anime being cancelled? How badly is it doing in Japan? I've heard that even the best season don't do very well in Japan.
>>
>>30555618
>>
>>30555618
Is doing fine
I mean, is not even bad, but with Pokemon in the title you could sell even literal shit so, who cares?
>>
>>30555551
He's going to do the island challenge so we can assume it'll do the game thing and have a league that's being built too for the first ever alola conference
>>
>>30555618
With the art style change, the anime is even cheaper to produce than before.
It'll never be cancelled because it generates tons of money in merch, so they don't really care if no one watches it.
>>
>>30555618
It does better than others kids shows
>>
File: never_gonna_happen.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
never_gonna_happen.gif
2MB, 384x216px
>>30555525
Evolve your fucking Pikachu.
>PLOT TWIST: he was an Alolan Pikachu the whole time!
>>
>>30555661
>>30555678
>>30555700
Awesome!
We'll never get another Origins, and the shit like Generations is going to end in 3 weeks. Just goes to show which one is the superior anime :^)
>>
>>30555525
Nothing.

He will lose again and only children who watch that shit for the first time, or legally retarded people, believe otherwise.
>>
>>30555725
>Or retarded people, believe
Literally xyfags
>>
>>30555735
That series only served as a proof that no matter how competent they make him, he will never win.
>>
>>30555525
>Isn't a champion
>Is automatically shit
I'll never understand you faggots.

It's almost like you'd prefer having him as the chosen one like the last couple gens protagonists.
>>
>>30555782
>20 years
>six regions
>zero titles

He's shit.
>>
>>30555877
Actually, not only that. What shows his strength is the fact that he's never won against a strong trainer.
In the anime, the leagues consist of other trainers, and most of the ones Ash fight are newbies. Considering he has been through 6 regions, and haven't won against even an E4 member is the truly depressing part.
>>
>>30555782
If the anime adapts the games faithfully, he's going to job this time to Kukui. The guy who hands out Pokemon to noobs.
>>
>>30555877
He has a couple titles but that's still besides the point.

If we could all play together, we wouldn't all be the best of any given region. It's only in the games where you are a special snowflake that can do no wrong.
>>
>>30555525
he's not allowed to win
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvRmBUEwtZg
>>
>>30556087
That's your Island's Kahuna.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.