[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it, Why was it Kukui out of all character to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Cyw9ZIoUAAEmmog.png (1MB, 1200x657px) Image search: [Google]
Cyw9ZIoUAAEmmog.png
1MB, 1200x657px
I don't get it, Why was it Kukui out of all character to be the founder of alola's league?
>>
>>30554477
?

it makes the most sense for it to be kukui
>>
>>30554477
Because he did the gym challenge and saw how strong the trainers were because of it.
>>
Why wouldn't it have been him? He was the only one who gave a shit about founding the league, everyone else was content to continue the traditions of Alola as normal.
>>
File: kukui.png (1MB, 588x1680px) Image search: [Google]
kukui.png
1MB, 588x1680px
>>30554477
he genuinely cares a lot about Alola's trainers and their pokemons and wants to show the world how special they are
simple as that
Also maybe because he's still bitter about losing to Lance back in kanto
>>
File: 13019032913092.png (25KB, 104x100px) Image search: [Google]
13019032913092.png
25KB, 104x100px
>>30554548
>Mfw he's talking about great alola's trainers are but you're actually from kanto
>>
>>30554477
He fought in a league and is in love with moves. Particularly moves used in the heat of the moment. He also wanted to show the world how great Alola was. Also before anyone says anything about the mc not being from Alola, it's where they journeyed, and it's full of a lot of different kinds of people in the first place.
>>
>>30554565
>tfw the hoenn champion is from johto
>>
>>30554548
>he's still bitter about losing to Lance back in kanto
>losing to Lance
When
>>
>>30554764
In the game he mentioned about losing to a champion that uses dragon type pokemon
>>
>>30554477
because he's hot as fuck and also truly loves his region and its reputation
>>
>>30554548
>world champion
How?
>>
>>30554565
You didn't become a trainer until you cane to alola.
Also he said trainers IN alola not from.
>>
>>30554783
I don't remember him actually saying that he lost to him.
>>
>>30554477
What a random shit team he had
I understand Lycanroc and starter but rest was just random shit
>>
>Gets bitter about losing to Lance in the Kanto Elite 4
>Makes his own ti show how great Alola is
>First challenger and champion is a random kid from Kanto who's been in Alola for a few days and has been a pokemon trainer for even less time
>>
>>30555181
fuck lycanroc and sneaky pebbles
>>
More importantly, why was it Kukui out of all characters to be the first champion of alola's league?
>>
>>30555300
he isnt
>>
>>30555300
he's not the champion, just a challenger who isn't interested in becoming a champion of league he built himself
I actually thought this was kind of neat considering this is probably a homage to that one removed final battle with prof oak in RBY
>>
>>30555342
well maybe in your shitty language. In Japan, he literally called himself the champion
>>
>>30555174
If you put the pieces together, he never made it past Lance, which would mean that he never became Kanto champion or faced Blue or Red.
>>
>>30554731
NO!

according to gamefreak, everybody is from kanto.

because kanto is the center of the universe
>>
>>30554811
PWT
>>
>>30554477
Because he wants people to show their moves.

Kukui confirmed for Captain Falcon?
>>
>>30554548
Losing to Lance has to be a meme just use fucking Ice Beam like holy shit.
>>
>>30555600
But didn't this possibly happens way before red or blue were champions? I'm assuming that he left alola right after he chooses not to continue his island challenge?
>>
>>30555647
the fact that he had an Ice type in his team makes this even more pathetic
what a fucking loser
>>
>>30555610
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Brendan_(game)
>If Brendan is selected as the player character he starts his journey moving from his home in Johto to his new home in the town of Littleroot in Hoenn.
WRONG
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.