[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So guys, do you think we'll get diamond and pearl remakes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (20KB, 336x150px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
20KB, 336x150px
So guys, do you think we'll get diamond and pearl remakes, if so when? I'm thinking 2018, if it happens at all...
>>
>>30553597
Next remakes will be 3D versions of Red and Blue for the Switch. Calling it.
>>
lol gen 4 is the most literally who gives a fuck gen ever

it's has the least amount of nostalgia
>>
>>30553597
2017: Pokémon Stars on the Switch using the current game engine
2018-2019: Generation 4 Remakes/Sequels on the 3DS (Last games on the console)
2020ish: Kanto Remakes/Sequels on the Switch using a new game engine that will define the series going forward.
>>
>>30553626
Compared to shit like BW and XY Gen 4 was god tier. Gen 4 was miles better than Gen 3.
>>
>>30554541
>Gen 4 was miles better than Gen 3.
If by better you mean it made just about everything worse then yeah it was better.

There's a reason why no one cares about it and why the demand for a remake us extremely low.
Be prepared for a VC release anon.
>>
beyond status quo give one good reason they should remake this shit

for the record, my favorite Pokémon is from gen IV and I still think remaking these games would be extremely pointless
>>
Not "mountain Diamond" and "harbor pearl" after Hawaii's famous landmarks, come on guys
>>
>>30554560
>implying anything is worse than Hoenn
Oh wait, gen 6 exists
>>
>>30554563
There is no real reason that can't be applied to a completely new game.
And it's not like copies of DPPt are hard to find either.
>>
>>30554592
Did you miss Sinnoh?
It even made the mini games worse.

Then there's the BF that everyone hated upon reveal because it was gutted to hell and back
>>
>>30554563
$$$
>>
Remember when Gen V had a remake? :^)
>>
>>30554592
Dude it's not even a contest gen 4 shat the bed
>30 fps and slow as fuck
>removed vital mechanics in bases and conteats
>input lag in the underground
>ruined the frontier to the point where GF thinks no one wants it
>extreme overuse of HMs
>>
>>30554563
I made the same arguments 3 years ago against Hoenn remakes, Game Freak proved me wrong and now I'm not even going to bother, Platinum with a ride pager and faster battles would be top tier anyways
>>
>>30554641
New games net more hype and money.
>>
File: 1392359417441.jpg (38KB, 540x684px) Image search: [Google]
1392359417441.jpg
38KB, 540x684px
>>30553597
I was about to say that a Sinnoh remake wouldn't be happening for a few years since there's no way that kiddies who grew up with Sinnoh are adults yet, but then I remembered that most Sinnohfags are nearly 18 now.
Fug, nostalgia sells so it's definitely coming soon™
I still think that a Kanto remake is going to come first, fuck your MUH PATTERNS
>>
>>30554699
Hoenn babies turned 18 during BW and didn't get remakes until 6th gen,
>>
>>30554666
I don't think you understand.
Except FRLG the remakes have only been made due to high fan demand. Sinnoh doesn't have this at all, it's just too unpopular.

Plus GF wouldn't dare do it because it's the gen that received the most complaints from fans in Japan due to thexpire convoluted region design and cross gems. It's why they've gone full damage control in these last few gems.
>>
>>30554742
>Hoenn
>high fan demand
>>
>>30554722
I guess it's good to give em a few years so they can get jobs and BUY MORE COPIES.
Smart thinking, Gamefreak!
>>
>>30554749
I don't understand what you're trying to say.
Did you miss the entirety of late gen 5 and early 6?
>>
>>30554749
Bruh have you been living under a rock.
>>
>>30554749
Oh please, outside of /vp/ Hoenn was the most overhyped region of them all by normalfags around the world. GF picked the optimal time to harvest that nostalgia.
>muh doots
>>
>>30554749
Yes, hoenn was in high demand.
It's anniversary made Sinnoh's look like a joke.

There were even people tweeting GF employees about a remake and successfully getting a response.
>>
>>30554779
At the time even /vp/ wanted it.
It wasn't until after BW2 and XY blew patternfags out that people got sick of it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.