[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>male pokémon can pass down their poké ball >but only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
>male pokémon can pass down their poké ball
>but only when breeding with Ditto
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30552150
But that's wrong retard.
>>
What do you propose happen if the male and female have different balls?
>>
There's a 50% chance of the male passing the ball down if it's the same species as the female
>>
>>30552211
That doesn't change anything. You still can't cross-breed poké balls between different species.

If you want a specific pokémon in a specific ball, you still need to actually CATCH it with that poké ball. Breeding will only get you more of that same pokémon.

>>30552198
Make it 50/50 like >>30552211 but without the stupid and arbitrary "they must be the same species" rule.
>>
>>30552342
Still makes a lot of old males from older gens useful now.
>>
>>30552342
>Make it 50/50 like >>30552211 but without the stupid and arbitrary "they must be the same species" rule.
Have you thought about how shitty it would be to have to breed for a specific nature, IVs, ability, shiny AND have to take into account that maybe the ball it will be in won't be the one you wanted? The only way to be sure you get the ball you want is to catch both Pokémon in the same ball, and hey we're back where we started from.
>>
>>30552892
>breed for a specific nature, IVs, ability, shiny
But everyone uses Ditto for these things
>>
File: 500dollarsofbullshit.jpg (9KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
500dollarsofbullshit.jpg
9KB, 320x240px
>Always like to have my team in all Poke Balls.
>Now I can't anymore.
>>
>>30552211
The same species? But I wanted to have the Alola starters in different balls.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.