[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is nintendo so incabable at making a proper display for their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
why is nintendo so incabable at making a proper display for their shit?
old 3ds was atrocious. new 3ds was hardly appropriate.
take a look at your shitty mid range smartphone. even that has full hd.
on top of that, the 3ds has a god damned capacative touchscreen, like it's the dark ages or something.
what the shit nintendo?
even sony can do better with their shitty handset.
>>
>>30550151
*resistive touchscreen
>>
Because this is /vp/ you idiot not /v/.
>>
>>30550151
It would be too expensive to be a viable portable console, you stupid shit.
>>
>>30550332
Nobody cares about poorfags
>>
>>30550332
sony managed a 960 × 544 capacitive display with the vita.
some literally who smartphone companies manage 4k diplays of that size.
literal cheapness is what it is.
>>
>>30550151
>>>/v/
I haven't been to /v/ in years. Is it really this shit?
>>
>>30550151
>capacitive touchscreen

I am not playing videogames on a touchscreen without a stylus. Fuck that. Even touchpens for capacitive screens are xbox huge.
>>
>>30550151
Look at what happened to the Vita. A "console quality" handheld that went into the shitter in almost every market except Japan. sometimes nice things don't even work out
>>
>>30550831
the "handheld quality" console is totally gonna solve nininto's hardware problems in 2017
>>
>WHY DOESN'T MY $200 3DS HAVE GOOD HARDWARE LIKE MY $800 SMARTPHONE?

My only grip with the 3DS is 240p. They should've ditched 3D and bumped the graphics up to 360p.
>>
>>30550151
>old 3ds was atrocious. new 3ds was hardly appropriate.
>they have the exact same screen

Also I prefer resistive where I can use cheap precise styluses and not either xbox huge pieces of shit or $50 specialized styli that are actually precise
>>
>>30550831
smartphones are working out nicely.
and right now, they are outclassing even full on consoles made by nintendo technologically.
>>
>>30550151
Because they stick to their gimmicks which are hurting them badly. Nintendo is going to crash hard not too long from now and so many fanboys are blinded by their precious amiibos to realize it. I loved nintendo growing up but if they don't fix their shit I HOPE they crash and burn
>>
>>30550431
capacitive doesn't mean shit

the 3DS could've also had a capactiive touch screen but that's shit for touch screen gaming. The Vita's touch controls were limited to menus because how unprecise your big fat finger is.
>>
>>30550894
$800 smartphones are at 4k right now.
$300 smartphones completely blow the 3ds out of the water.
5 year old smartphones you get thrown after you completely outclass the 3ds.
i think we could expect more from one of the biggest game companies in the world.
>>
>>30550935
working out perfectly fine for the gigantic mobile game market.
nintendo is just lagging behind.
>>
>>30551008
Most successful games in the mobile game market have very basic touch controls. The most successful games in mobile, gacha games, are almost 100% menu based.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.