[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally upgraded the useless sauna isle >now I can spend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Sunglasses_Sandile.png (383KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Sunglasses_Sandile.png
383KB, 1024x576px
>finally upgraded the useless sauna isle
>now I can spend all my beans on growing berries faster and making my Pokemon slave in the mines
>>
>wasting your beans on the sauna
why
>>
I wonder if pokemon can go on strike
>>
>>30542672
Same reason why I want a living Pokedex.
>>
>>30542672
It's pretty good actually. I caught a bunch of Golbat and chucked them in the sauna. 2 days later all 18 have maxed friendship. Raise thier level once and you have 18 Crobats ready for trade for anything you want.
>>
I really appreciated the sauna when I was going for all the happiness evolutions for my living dex.

I knocked all of them out in a single night
>>
>>30542631
You do realise you're supposed to hatch eggs in the sauna
>>
>>30543293
Why when I could hatching them in like 3 minutes with Tauros/Flame Body?
>>
>>30543357
Why hatch them when you could just hack them?
>>
I only throw eggs in there if I happen to hatch the perfect mon and still have 4 eggs in my party. I can move on immediately this way.
>>
>>30543494
That takes out the fun of collecting. I only hack when I want to battle.
>>
>>30542672

It's useful for when your breeding leads you with leftover eggs when you get the baby you want. There's less of an issue of them being forever in your box because you can't be arsed to catch them.
>>
>>30543494
Why do anything in the game at all if you can just hack the results in?
Just set your save file to be on the credits with a shiny 6IV living dex on the storage as well as 999 of every item right off the bat.

Retard.
>>
File: 1480808613042.jpg (44KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480808613042.jpg
44KB, 720x720px
>>30542672
I put my story mode bros in the sauna while I'm training others
>>
>>30542816

growing happiness berries is way faster, need like 30 something to max friendship
>>
>>30543666
I dunno man. I am doing 18 golbats at once. Seems pretty good a pace, especially as I am not actually doing anything more than simply chucking them there and going away a couple of days.
>>
>>30542631
I just upgraded my Sauna too dude, every isle fully done now. Kinda sad there wasn't a better reward for it, but meh. Don't have to be a jew about my beams now.

Now I can just keep my isle to attract in pokemon beaned up 24/7
>>
>>30543666
>max berry farm giving me 200+ friendship berries during one harvest
love it
>>
>>30545464
And yet there are faggots STILL complaining about having no Super Training and EV Reset Bags on various other threads, daily.

I'm sitting here with 400+ of each -EV/+happiness berry while literally doing nothing except checking the Pelago every day.
>>
>>30545530
I still kinda wish we had reset bags for the purpose of double-checking, but it's really never been easier to get fuckloads of berries than it is in sun/moon. It's super nice.
>>
File: IMG_6691.jpg (37KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6691.jpg
37KB, 600x476px
>>30542631
>get evolution stones to evolve dex filler and then send them straight back into the berry fields and mines
>feed them nothing but candy beans at all times
>release the ones that sneak a bite on a berry bush
>curious Pokémon visiting the island get taken and put into the workforce
>>
>>30545530
Where do you find the ev berries?
>>
>>30545777
Capitalism, ho!
>>
>>30545824
Berry trees man. I remember finding mine on Poni Island.
>>
>>30542631

>tfw no option to use beans to grow more beans
>>
>>30546737
>>30545824
EV berries are from a tree on route 10 which is on Ula'ula isle, the path leading to the moutn honukali or whatever
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.