[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the Aether spent an absolute fuckton of money on manufacturing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: robbieroten-mainimage.jpg (69KB, 731x718px) Image search: [Google]
robbieroten-mainimage.jpg
69KB, 731x718px
So the Aether spent an absolute fuckton of money on manufacturing Beast Balls (estimated to be around 100 million dollars at very least), but you can still use a Master Ball and secure any UB without fail.

There are multiple Master Balls in existence, as one is almost guaranteed per game. You can get even more by winning the lotto ID games at various institutes, too.

What the fuck was the whole point? Couldn't they just commission Silph Co. to manufacture enough Master Balls to contain the UBs?
>>
>>30539139
Master Balls aren't beautiful enough for Lusamine's Balltism
>>
>>30539174
Canon balltism, didn't see that coming.
>>
In the story only Beast Balls work on UBs. Capturing UBs on anything other than BBs is non-canon. Like any non-mandatory legendary capture in every other game.
>>
>>30539139
Beast balls have a higher chance in catching UBs than any other ball thats not a Master ball. Masterballs should be saved for the Tapus tbqh
>>
>>30539139
>100 million dollars
that's not very much actually
>>
Beast Balls are still cheaper to mass produce. Master Balls are still too expensive to actually use.

Keep in mind that Gladion gives you the MB this time around.
>>
>>30539242
Just two days worth of Comet Shard-Grinding on Poni.
>>
>>30539139
Here's how I see it. Master Balls are literally infinitely better at catching stuff than any other ball, but there are barely any of them, so there must be a reason why they aren't mass-produced. If there wasn't a reason, they'd be even more common, because they're just that good. Most likely, the reason is that something about the way in which they're made makes them hard to produce in high quantities. Even harder than the Beast Balls, most likely. So, it's just more practical to make Beast Balls instead even though they cost a lot to make.
>>
>>30539335
The art books say part of what makes Beast Balls so expensive is that they are made out of Master Balls, that's why Gladion has one.
>>
>>30539447
Well now that just means it was a huge waste of money.
>>
>>30539447
>MAKE A BEAST BALL BY GUTTING A MASTER BALL
>REMOVE THE MECHANIC THAT ALLOWS IT TO CAPTURE ANYTHING
FUCKING WHY
>>
>>30539174
>>30539211
>Ultra Ball Clefable
>Balltism
>>
>>30539672
They didn't realize UBs were Pokemon.
>>
>>30539672
extra challenge
>>
>>30539701
Clefable isn't an Ultra Beast. It was going to be boxbait if Lusamine won.
>>
US are supposed to only be capture le in beast balls, but that's not actually implemented because retard little kids would be confused when their master ball didn't work
>>
>people who confuse gameplay mechanics with canon storyline
I bet you stupid fucks actually believe Red captured Mewtwo or that the player is actually capturing the Tapus.
>>
>>30541564
Tapus are basically omnipresent within their isles anyway, I doubt capturing them would change much.
>>
File: 1280633912497.gif (1002KB, 325x210px) Image search: [Google]
1280633912497.gif
1002KB, 325x210px
>>30539139
That's like asking why someone spent all the money to mass-produce cubic zirconia instead of just spending all that money to harvest diamonds.
>>
I thought Master balls were the same as all other non beast balls for UB.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.