[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>only one moon/sun/ice stone in the game when you need 2 pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: 1480894717646.png (57KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
1480894717646.png
57KB, 440x440px
>only one moon/sun/ice stone in the game when you need 2 pokemon that evolve with each of them to complete the dex
>the only other way to get them is by complete chance and something that takes 24 hours
Gamefreak why
>>
>tfw 5 moon stones from trying to get destiny knot with pickup
>>
Takes 12 hours if you dump a couple berries in, but I agree. At least there's more available ingame normally than ORAS.
>>
>>30538358

I don't think they're particularly rare on Poke Pelago though. I've got a whole bunch already, and I haven't really been trying or anything.
>>
>>30538659
I need another ice stone and haven't gotten one, it's been like a week ;_;
>>
>he doesn't just use GTS
>>
Just trade your evolved Pokémon for the other.
>>
>>30538358
It isn't hard, and it takes 12 hours. Past games have always had the more rare stones behind a minigame, when they were even available at all, like in HGSS's Pokethelon. Stop bitching when the alternative is one per game, better trade if you want more.
>>
>>30538358
Just put the first form of your version exclusive up for it. Some desperate Jap will fulfill your request.

Worked for me.
>>
WELCOME TO THE STONE SHOP WE SELL ALL KINDS OF STONES HERE LIKE THE FIRE STONE OR THE WATER STONE OR THE FIRE STONE
>>
>>30538910
At least I could choose my stones in the Pokethlon
>>
Just spend an hour with your favorite Pokemon and five Lillipups with Pickup.
>>
>>30538358
>Gen I
>only 5 Moon Stones on each game, two of them being hidden items
>the other stones can be bought on Celadon Dept. Store (Leaf, Fire, Water, and Thunder Stone)

>Gen VI
>Lumiose City has a place where you can buy stones
>only Leaf, Fire and Water can be bought
>meanwhile in game you can only get like one or two of each stones
>to get more stones you're forced to play Secret Super Training and the chance to get a stone is like 20% if your time is over 2:20

At least in HG/SS and Gen V the stones were easier, especially in BW2.
>>
>>30538358
I have tons of them
>>
>>30539016
>Wait up to a week to get the right stone to show up
>Adjust the system clock to the day before, then wait 24 hours
Either way, you're waiting.
>>
>>30539331
Stones available through Pokéathlon appears twice a week, some appears three times.
>>
>>30539265
>>only 5 Moon Stones on each game, two of them being hidden items
>4 Pokemon in gen 1 need moon stones (Clefable, Wigglytuff, Nidoking and Nidoqueen)
>Only one spare stone, if you knew about the invisible ones. Otherwise one less than you need
>Evolving stone pokemon in gen 1 early meant the had no moves. Evolving them late meant they didn't get one or two good moves.
Remember that this was supposed to be better.
>>
File: 0091.jpg (10KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
0091.jpg
10KB, 234x250px
>it's a "I neglected the Poke Pelago for the entirety of my playthrough and now that I actually need it it takes forever to do anything" thread
>>
I don't mind the stones
It's the items that pisses me off.
I miss stealing metal coats and king's rocks off mons
>>
>>30539481
you don't even need those items
just steal those evolutions from people looking for help
>>
>>30539523
My autism demands that I get MY OWN
I like that little OT section saying my name
It's irrational, but it drives me to play the game and enjoy myself more.
>>
>>30539451
Same here, facebook frog. Same here.
>>
>>30539564
You can still steal Metal Coats off of Magnemites anon You can also apparently get Kings Rock off of wild Hairyama, wherever they may be.
>>
>>30539265
the stones were easier to get in the Pokemileage Club. I got a whole bunch while getting power items and berries and such.
>>
>>30539481
>I miss stealing metal coats and king's rocks off mons
You can still do that. Hell, it's the only way to get some evo items.
http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/holditems.shtml
>>
>>30539674
>wherever they may be
They're not that hard to find
>>
File: Al Bundy Yes.gif (476KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
Al Bundy Yes.gif
476KB, 200x199px
>>30539683
OH BABY
H

B
A
B
Y
>>
>>30538358
>mfw the underground minigame in d/p/plat
ezy stones
>>
>>30539481
>I miss stealing metal coats and king's rocks off mons
Have you even played the game?
That's literally the only way to get your hands on Metal Coats, Razor Claws and probably something more I'm not remembering.
>>
Poké Pelago, make your pokemon search for stones. I got 2 Ice Stones from my first try at that, so they aren't rare.
>>
ive got plenty of them from poke pelago.
>>
>>30539806
Dragon Scales (Kingdra), Deep Sea Teeth (Huntail), and Deep Sea Scales (Gorebyss).
>>
>>30539806
Magmarizers, Electrizers, and I think Razor Claws as well.
>>
File: 1402379607687.gif (2MB, 339x336px) Image search: [Google]
1402379607687.gif
2MB, 339x336px
>>30539265
>All Evo Stones now cost 16 BP
>All Apricorns Balls cost 10 BP
>Master Balls can be bought for 300 BP

problems solved
>>
>>30539982
You can't steal the first two. BP shop only. I think at least.
>>
>>30540156
You can get Magmarizers from Magmars if you chain for them. Only way I found that out was catching one for the dex.
>>
>>30539982
>>30540156

You're given a Magmarizer and Electrizer for free at Seafolk Village.
>>
I have 6 ice stones from the fucking Pelago shit, wish I was getting other stuff.
>>
>>30540041
>all Apricorns Balls and Master Balls can now be bought
Game Freak will never let that happens.
>>
>>30538358
I had like four of them by that point
>>
Go play ORAS and use your secret base pals to find stones.
>>
>>30542826
Yeah, and how do you suppose you transfer items from ORAS to SM?
>>
>>30538358
>>I'm so retard. I don't know how poképelago works
>>
>>30538699
I got 5 from the mines and I wasn't even trying for them. You got your mine upgraded to level 3?
>>
>>30540041
Way too cheap. That's like an hour of grinding for a master ball
>>
>>30538358
>TFW I got an overstock of Ice stones due to said method
Nothing more than pure happiness
>>
>>30542917
Yeah, but only faggots use Master Balls.
>>
>>30543061
I have gotten 5 Ice Stones from the pelago but not a single extra Dusk Stone or Sun Stone which I actually need.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.