[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel like they might wait until Stars or whatever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1478493888335.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478493888335.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
Anyone else feel like they might wait until Stars or whatever game comes out to finish the living dex? Pokemon like Cosmoem and Silvally make this shit hard for living dexfags.
>>
>>30537912
How are either of those hard? For Silvally just jack off Type: Null and for Cosmeon don't you just go through a portal at the Sunne/Moone altar and catch it on the other side? Related, is that permanent or can you go back? I don't to want to have a game on a different time cycle then where I live.
>>
>>30540036
He's talking about a living dex, meaning having every pokemon at the same time, with all the different stages of evolutions.
So you need at least one more type:null and cosmog + box legendary from another game to cover everything.

>>30537912
Eh wasn't really that terrible to get another type:null and two more cosmogs.
Traded togetics, pikachu and jangmo-o to get those..
People are pretty desperate for anything that takes more than one encounter to get.
So i'm pretty much set for my living dex, i'm just to lazy to breed all the duplicates.
>>
>>30540036
Living dex implies that you want to have at least one of every pokemon in your box, not just registered in the pokedex. You only get one Cosmog and one Type: Zero, which makes it hard to complete a living dex without a second copy
>>
Just scam retarded kids on GTS.
>>
>>30537912
Literally just breed a Kangaskhan, dude. My living dex is already complete, and I got Cosmoem, Silvally, and all four Tapus via GTS.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.