[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me out /vp/ If this is Blue's official team, then what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Help me out /vp/
If this is Blue's official team, then what Pokémon do Red and Green have on their teams?
>>
>bump
>>
>>30530051
Poliwrath, Pikachu, Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Venusaur, Snorlax
Charizard, Scizor, Porygon-2, Machamp, Golduck, Rhyperior
>>
Holy shit, she's hot
>>
>>30530276
>Gyarados
Espeon you dip
>>
>>30530051
>5 Pokemon
Fucking casual shit.
>>
>>30530276
Cool! Where did you get that info, btw?
>>
>>30530051
EVOLVE YOUR FUCKING POKÉMON YOU 11 YEAR OLD FUCK
>>
>>30530051
>>30530461
How do you know about blue without knowing there's a manga?
>>
>>30530508
I remember her from the original artwork back in the day. I'm reading bits of the manga at the moment. I was curious about Red and Green's teams, but it's tricky to pin down cause they vary across different media.
>>
>>30530051
>>30530369
>>30530491
This isnt actually her whole team, its Blastoise, Clefable, Wigglytuff, Nidoqueen, Ditto, Granbull according to Bulbapedia. That pic isnt entirely accurate.
>>
>>30530562
>it's tough to figure out what manga red's team is because he has so many different teams outside the manga
>>
>>30530579
Her final team. The one in OP is early game/chapter.
>>
>>30530579
That doesn't excuse her having a Blastoise and nothing else evolved.
>>
File: image.jpg (245KB, 708x1000px)
image.jpg
245KB, 708x1000px
Can we talk about the radical shift in art direction the Sevii Islands arc had?
>>
>>30530688
If you read what i wrote, she eventually evolved her Clefairy and Jigglypuff. As >>30530682 said, OP has a pic of her incomplete team. The Horsea actually isnt hers, it's Silver's, eventually she trades it back to him for her Snubbul and they both evolve to their final forms.
>>
>>30531082
>perveden.com
>>
>>30531082
Oh shi-
>>
>>30530329
Espeon is his seventh Pokemon. He subs it out on occasion.
>>
>>30530276
does he have a Porygon-Z in X/Y?
>>
>>30530369
Black only had 5 and he was on his way to winning the pokemon league.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.