[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were you guys lying or some shit when you said it only take 7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: 20161205_072017.jpg (2MB, 1874x1404px) Image search: [Google]
20161205_072017.jpg
2MB, 1874x1404px
Were you guys lying or some shit when you said it only take 7 hours to beat?

It's more like 30, and I'm a fast reader.
>>
>>30528885
Personally, it took me about 18 hours.
>>
>>30528885
nah, that's just people here overreacting.

just take your time and enjoy the game, anon.
>>
A-button mashers. Don't mind them and enjoy the game, those shitters only care about some silly exclusivity. I took 40 hours
>>
>>30528885
Beat the league at 41hours
>>
File: 1494224-garchomp_by_akmw[1].jpg (266KB, 1024x910px) Image search: [Google]
1494224-garchomp_by_akmw[1].jpg
266KB, 1024x910px
>>30528885
>>30528885
I finished with about 40 hours on the clock, but I always go out of my way to catch everything you can find in a route.

Searching for a Gabite was hell, but it was worth it. Garchomp is always worth it.
>>
>>30528885

Took me around 30 as well, but I explored and talked to every NPC
>>
Took me 60 hours atleast, but that's because I was exploring for TM's and Hidden items as well as berries.
>>
It took me 17 hours but that's because I turned off battle animations.
>>
>>30528885
Took me likw 40 hours to finish the main story
Mostly because I went and caught everything in sight
Now I'm 100+ hours and I've caught all 300 Mons, have a full living dex and I'm working on getting all QR Pokemon
All I'm missing after that is grinding the shit out of the E4 for money to buy all clothes
I'd love to get help on this one, I need to know which Cities have clothing shops
>>
>7 hours
who said that?

Werster pretty much speedran the game and it took him 9 hours
>>
fucking pokemon refresh after every battle and that motherfucking pokedex making the same bingo joke over and over again
>>
It took me about 30 hours, although I explored pretty much everywhere and spent a fair amount of time catching additional Pokemon. I also just had the game running while I was doing something else occasionally (which added more time to the clock). If I was to finish it without taking breaks then it would probably take about 20 hours.
>>
>>30528940
Yeah, that's what I'm doing. When the game leaked everyone here was saying it only took them 7 hours and that you were a slow reader if you couldn't do it in that time.

I think they were overexaggerating and trying brag.

Was funny seeing them post in all caps "WHAT DO I DO AM I GONNA GET BANNED FOR LEAKED COPY HELP PLEASE"
>>
>>30528885
Took me about 36 hours to beat the elite four.
>>
Finished around 70 hours. Catching a bunch of mons, exploring, trading, ect.
>>
>>30528885
Took me 52 hours to beat the game, I didnt' want it to end ;_;
>>
>>30529031
why did Lillie have to go ;_;
>>
>>30529009
This, I started breeding before tackling the E4.
>>
File: 1480463036154.jpg (22KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
1480463036154.jpg
22KB, 620x620px
>>30529031
>>30529047
Fucking Waifufags ruin everything
Lillie was a mistake
>>
File: 04.jpg (22KB, 580x380px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
22KB, 580x380px
>>30529070
>look at him, he dares to feel emotions and actually care about fictional characters, boy sure it's good being as mature and cold as I am
>>
Same, clocked it at around 30 hours.

IIRC correctly, I always end my pokemon games around the 35/40 mark, so this is the earliest I ever finished a Pokemon game, cutscenes included.
>>
>>30529120
>and actually care about fictional characters
That's the problem.
It's a Fictional character.
She's not real and never will.
Stop being fucking autistic and get over it.
>>
File: chinesenot.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
chinesenot.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
>>30528972
>Turning off battle animation on your first playthrough
>>
>>30529257
Yes, and let's refuse to recognise well-written characters in a series that, lately, has been having trouble with that. Let us ask for bland, boring, flat worlds! In fact, why even have worlds? It's all fictional, so hey, none of it matters.
>>
>Tfw spent 70 hours on this
I explored everything and made sure to get every wild Pokémon available as soon as I reached the area.
>>
>>30529257
What's the problem with caring about fictional characters? Are you saying that all the people who have cried to a stage play during the renaissance should just kill them selves and get over it?
>>
File: 1466173892724.gif (2MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
1466173892724.gif
2MB, 320x179px
>took me 80 hours
>spent 20 of those catching all mons on each route and doubles if version exclusive so i could trade for counterparts
>mfw kangaskan took 10 mins but comfey took 2 hours
>>
File: image.jpg (214KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214KB, 960x720px
>30 hours

I only just defeated Olivia.

I knew that I've been taking my time but I didn't expect to be the slowpoke of /vp/.
>>
>>30529472
Holy shit, what are you spending your time doing? I've been taking my time talking to npc's and picking up items and catching any Mons I come by.
>>
>>30528939
Same, im taking extra long this time. Im only on the third island.

This game seems extra-unreplayable thanks to cutscenes, im gonna be sad when its over
>>
I finished at about 42 hours, now currently at 73
>>
>>30529351
>well-written characters
Lillie was an awful character. The height of her accomplishment is running across a bridge.
>>
File: smug President.jpg (51KB, 720x498px) Image search: [Google]
smug President.jpg
51KB, 720x498px
>>30528885
>He picked popplio
>>
>>30529351

I didnt care when lillie left because she refused to ever be relevant and do anything interesting.

Literally anyone can carry something in a bag and act like a 5IQ turkey whenever they fail to keep control of their only responsibility.

Her only use is exposition that Gladion could have easily given us, and her character growth was bland as fuck. Even when she stands up to Lillie, its her having a tantrum then hiding as we do all the work. Then lusamine recognises Lillie despite the fact that she did nothing but finally puff her cheeks like an autist.

If the battle vs Lusamine was god forbid a 2v1, with Lillie controlling a souped up z powered Solgaleo/Lunala but failing to do anything useful because of her lack of experience and us with our team vs a super powerful Lusamine team who (true to her new form with z crystals all over her) could use infinite z moves. Only for Lillies legendary to be left, finally she gives over Nebby to us, the player, to control and we get access to amazing fucking moves and we decimate Lusamines team before finally fighting Lusamines Nihilego form in an animation ala Rayquaza vs Deoxys.

Then Lillie gives us nebby, saying that the battle proves nebby deserves a real trainer. Dunno, I felt like it left a lot to be desired.

Lillie was not well written, and her ending fucking sucked.
>>
>>30529555

stands up to Lusamine*
>>
>>30529512
I've switched teams between trials and I don't use exp share.

I guess I have a problem.
>>
>>30528885
Took me around 85 hours. People here are just new gen kids with low attention spans
>>
>>30528885
>>30528927
Nah, chances are you guys got snagged on some stuff, like Totem battles, etc.

I managed to knock out the main game in ~12 hours or less while reading all of the dialogue and exploring a decent chunk...

Of course, now I'm over 100 hours. So it's not like there's anything bad about taking your time or playing a ton, I just feel like the main story was a breeze.
>>
>>30528885
I'm 20 hours in and I'm only now finishing the 3rd island. People like to speed through the game and others like to take their time. I wouldn't say it's shorter than previous titles by a noticeable amount.
>>
>>30528885
Took me five days because I kept taking breaks
>>
cutscenes alone run about 7 hours
>>
>>30529009
Same, beat the elite four for the first time with around approximately 71 hours.
>>
>>30528885
7 hours if you don't take into account cutscenes
>>
I clocked in about 40 on Moon, now in Sun I'm about 15 hours in and about to do the whole showdown with Aether.
>>
Took me 44 but I really fucked around
>>
I beat the League in 13 hours. Got to the Battle Tree in about 14. Still haven't finished catching the Ultra Beasts because I don't really give enough of a shit about them to catch them.

It never takes me a long time to finish Pokemon games because I stick with a team of 6 Pokemon and never swap members out. Therefore, I'm never in need of grinding. I also ignore the random bullshit subquests.

I really don't see how this game could take any more than 20 hours tops to finish.
>>
The same people that rushed through the game are the same autists that didn't pick up on minor things like Type:Nulls lore, why Lillie and Guzma look like UBs, and why Hapu was chosen.
>>
>>30532216
>I ignore all the side content
>THIS GAME WAS TOO SHORT
uhh
>>
Took me about 40 hours to beat.

Take away 10 hours for shit like refresh and palego. For reference I usually beat Pokemon games under 20 hours.
>>
>>30532242
When did I complain about it being short? I really liked it even though I just stuck to the main path.

I never buy Pokemon games for the story. I just like competitive battling online and taking on the post game battle facilities. That's where my enjoyment comes from. To me, the story is just a bonus.
>>
>>30528989
Rotom did nothing wrong. Itzzz one of my favorite new features.
>>
>>30529472
I'm further than you on my second playthrough and I'm on 6.5 hours....
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.