[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything from SM that turned out to be different from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: team-skull.jpg (111KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
team-skull.jpg
111KB, 800x450px
Is there anything from SM that turned out to be different from what you expected?

Personally, I thought Team Skull was going to boring before playing, but fell in love with them by the time I was finished.
>>
i thought the game wasn't going to be disappointing and unfinished

god, what i fool i was
>>
>>30528252
It is, though. Look at all those construction sites and the inaccessible golf course. Postgame is also lacking in general.
>>
>>30528279
Also the fourth island felt like GF wanted to finish the game already and didn't add anything interesting, just some desert, rocks and plants.
>>
>>30528332
I got the same vibe that they either ran out of budget or just got too lazy to make everything past third island interesting
>>
>>30528279
>can't into reading comprehension
>>
>>30528252
I fucking knew this would be the first post. didn't think this place would become such a whiny shitposting cesspool again so soon. people get a high from these new games for a week, and then when they don't feel the lasting magic they felt as kids they nitpick every little detail about the game for the next two years until the next big trailer comes out and they jump into the cycle all over again

>inb4 not allowed to criticize muh perfect games
the games aren't perfect, but they are fun games and I bet you would buy them again if you could. posts like these just add to the pile of cynical, vitriolic shit that /vp/ became especially after ORAS to pre SM news. sorry for the blog
>>
>>30528252
Yeah a real fool. I mean it applies to every single Pokemon game, why would this be different.
>>
>>30528389
Tbh I'm actually looking forward to buying Sun and replaying it when I have the cash, the story was so damn good.
You're right, there are issues, but I mean. The good outweighs the bad.
>>
>>30528389
> /truth/

>>30528433
Same. Slowly saving up cash by cutting on unhealthy shit in my groceries. Two birds with one stone.
>>
File: 1476290963507.png (78KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476290963507.png
78KB, 600x500px
Chicken.

I liked her before the game released, and now I find her as annoying as fucking Ash and Serena. Fuck this character.
>>
>>30528279
>m-muh frontier: the post
>>
File: jonkiss.gif (1018KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
jonkiss.gif
1018KB, 500x265px
>>30528389
this guy gets it

the games aren't near perfect but they're extremely good for what they are

if "pokemon stars" is real it could easily fix most of the flaws sun and moon has
>>
File: 1473694097776.gif (4MB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
1473694097776.gif
4MB, 630x354px
>>30528389
Couldn't have said it better.
>>
File: 1474555916117.jpg (363KB, 1200x989px) Image search: [Google]
1474555916117.jpg
363KB, 1200x989px
>>30527388
I thought the UBs are people
I thought Lillie would be Nihilego in human form, and Lusamine as a human Pheromosa.
Actual explanation is okay though, but it makes my boner sad. Lillie was at her best when we thought she's the UB princess.
>>
>>30528345

>a Pokemon game running out of budget

lmao

if anything theyre saving the real game for the Switch
>>
When I saw how few Gen 5 Pokemon there were in the dex, I felt like they were actively avoiding them, yet the Gen 5 Pokemon that actually ARE in the dex are both common and prominent.

I was shocked, especially in the era of Kanto pandering, and half of the Alola forms weren't that common or were in one location and strangely downplayed, minus Rattata as the other region rodent to Yungoos.

That and all the buffs to Gen 5 Pokemon. There was a sense of relief that they're not ashamed of it or trying to shove it to the side.
>>
>>30531518
There are lot of hints of deadlines cutting features
Why would there be walking animations for every pokemon model in game if it would be for next game, instead of being only in the next game
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.