[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Moon >first Champion of Alolan League >read you can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Bez tytułu.png (105KB, 403x240px) Image search: [Google]
Bez tytułu.png
105KB, 403x240px
>Moon
>first Champion of Alolan League
>read you can battle some captains
>go to Illima
>he asks me to test out some simulation he's made in trainer school
>k why not
>2 pokemon
>well, they're probably more buffed or something, probably way over 60-
>Captain Illima sent out Gumshoos lvl 15

I genuinely felt bad for him in this battle.
>>
You were supposed to see him way earlier.
>>
>>30527349
You're supposed to do it after you beat Hala
>>
You can do that before becoming champ, just have to visit their homes.
>>
You fight him after you beat Hala, he even mentions a rematch right after you get Fightanium Z.
You can also fight Mallow, Lana in Moon, and Kiawe in Sun after completing the second island.
>>
>>30527368
>>30527361
>>30527360

Thanks, I was totally sure that I was supposed to fuck his 15s up with my 60s, I didn't even think that maybe I was supposed to take him on earlier when we were on similar levels. You're a bright light of knowledge striking the grey masses :^)
>>
>>30527385
Mallow is the moon exclusive
>>
>>30527361
>>30527368
>>30527385
Seeing as the game strongly encourages you to go directly to the next island after beating Hala (even going as far as to automatically warp you there and Rotom dex makes a point to tell you where to go next), you can't blame OP for thinking that there is pretty much nothing left to do on the island.
>>
>>30527432
>>30527349
>not visiting him one last time before you leave the island to make your departure extra romantic, making sure you keep the everstone he gave you close to your heart for the rest of your journey
What are you, gay?
>>
>>30527432
There's the Tauros ride spots, Ten Carat Hill, catching the mons you may have missed, and later the surfing areas. Not much, but I made sure to go to them before leaving to the second island.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.