[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Guys goys they wil build the gyms in Alola because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1452552049546.png (190KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
1452552049546.png
190KB, 540x482px
>"Guys goys they wil build the gyms in Alola because there's 8 epmpty spots in the region so those will be gyms in Stars!!!"

Well nope. Actually there are 4 epmty lots with board placed on them (so they look like there is something about to be built there): HeaHea, KoniKoni, Seafolk and Malie

Also there's a empty lot in Tapu Vilage but without boards and it looks actually like its a leftover of some old building

Finally theres an empty lot in Hau'oli without boards and with Machamps standing there

So inn best case scenario there's 6 empty lots in the region

Technically there's another concrete-looking empty lot in the middle of route 15 but its way too close to Tapu Village so it cant be a future gym because they'd way too close to eachother

And with tha the gym theory goes out through the window. Not to mention Alola losing trials for gyms would be stupid because its trials are Alola's signature feature so nope
>>
>>30525703
they could give gyms to the kahunas at least
>>
They could at least make the captains a mandatory battle after the Totems.
>>
>>30525703
I know they will in gen 8 but I'd really prefer it if they kept the trials and totem pokemon,or maybe something completely new again
>>
>>30526735
basically this

>trials
>then gym-esque battle
>>
I diddnt like trials to be honest. id be okay if they were a side missions just to get z moves but they dont serve that well as gym replacements
>>
>>30525703
>And with tha the gym theory goes out through the window.
Assuming literally BW2 never happened and we absolutely never get any new cities or towns in the entire world to explore.
>Not to mention Alola losing trials for gyms would be stupid because its trials are Alola's signature feature so nope
Yeah, just like battle frontier was the biggest feature gen 3 gave us.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.