[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I give up trying to get a Celesteela from the GTS. Can someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-797Celesteela.png (63KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-797Celesteela.png
63KB, 250x250px
I give up trying to get a Celesteela from the GTS. Can someone just clone me one?
>>
>>30523058
Took me 2 days to trade a Kartana for it, just be patient OP
>>
>>30523058
Try to trade a pheromosa for a buzzwole (if you don't have one to trade already), and then it shouldn't be too hard to find someone trading a celesteela for one
>>
How usable is a Quiet nature?
I was given a 6IV moon qt from the GTS and I want to use it
>>
Best chill surfer bro from space
>>
>>30523058
>not having friends or family you can trade with
>>
I got almost all the UBs off of GTS today by just offering level 1 starters that I'd gotten off of wonder trade. I think I'm only missing Guzzlord right now.
>>
>>30523690
>trading UBs for starters
tfw you will never trade with retards like this
>>
>>30523716
I was surprised to get them, too. I guess people feel that most of the UBs are expendable since you get multiples, yet you only have one starter? Looking at the GTS, though, everybody else seems to have the same idea, so I'm surprised anybody actually traded for them.
>>
Hey OP, what nature do you want? I constantly shiny hunt for pichu so I tend to catch pikachus when they show up. The first week alone I traded 60+ pikachus for all kinds of UB's.

Let me know because I probably have the nature you're looking for.
>>
>>30523716
>trading a pokemon you can get four of for a pokemon you can't get without multiple copies of the game
>a bad idea
>>
Literally got all the UBs before the end of the main game. I went to the zygarde factory and made like 7 of them and I traded away a bunch of them for UBs. Zygarde is SACK anyways and can't use him anywhere.
>>
>>30523783
All the starters are knobs. My owl is literally working my Berry farm a long side that loser bat lunala. My friend traded me his luchalitten because he doesn't use it in vgc. All the starters are SACK. I would trade my owl for a UB anyday but NEWSFLASH no one wants any of the starters u boob
>>
>>30523222
>bro
>>
>>30523742
I was putting Beast Ball Riolu on the GTS earlier and got anything I wanted. Ultra Beasts, Type:Nulls, even Cosmog. Every single time I get a bite I'm surprised, no matter how often it happens.
>>
It's super easy to flip trashmons for rare mons, OP.
I usually post random mons asking for UBs, and someone usually trades within 2 hours or so. Just earlier today, I someone traded me a flawless Timid Lunala for a breeding reject I posted. I actually felt kind of bad, because it could have been some young player who didn't realize what he was giving up.
>>
>>30523748
I don't really care about the nature, I just want it for my living dex.
>>
>>30523854
Considering how some people really like lucario, I'm not too surprised. Getting one(that might even have nice ivs but probably doesn't) in a nice ball to boot? I could definitely understand that.
>>
>>30523859
Oh, and not to mention that it's not uncommon for people post up their legends asking for something really easy to get.
Just today I saw someone post Celesteela for a Gumshoos, and a Lunala for a Minior. And I have to ask myself, why do people do this? To trade off Pkhexed mons for mons to fill up their dex? If that was the case, why not just inject their games with the mons they need? Shits baffling, man.
>>
>>30523907
I guess I just couldn't ever trade away a unique, once-per-file gift for something I could get for myself in half an hour with a bit of patience. That's why I'm always surprised.
>>
>>30523058
Still here OP? Post the set you want and I'll make you one
>>
>>30523058
You can always put a shiny on the GTS for one if you're that desperate.
>>
I noticed that a lot of people who put up Lunala and Solgaleo on the GTS give them Lucky Eggs. I was wondering why the fuck they'd put up their Lucky Egg unless they're cheating for extras, but then realized what's happening.
People are evolving their Cosmog/Cosmoem for the purpose of trading it for the opposite box legend and forgetting to take the Lucky Egg off.

I feel horrible exploiting this, but I need those Eggs.
>>
>>30523935
I just want the standard Celesteela that you can catch in the game (level 65, Autotomize, Seed Bomb, Skull Bash, Iron Defense, preferably in a Beast Ball).

I've put up a level 26 Male Riolu, IGN is Bhavin.
>>
File: 1479366489731.png (220KB, 723x642px) Image search: [Google]
1479366489731.png
220KB, 723x642px
>>30524029
>People are evolving their Cosmog/Cosmoem for the purpose of trading it for the opposite box legend and forgetting to take the Lucky Egg off

Oh, wow.
>>
>>30523908
>it's not uncommon for people post up their legends asking for something really easy to get

Yeah, could someone explain this? I see this so often on GTS but I'm always too slow and miss out.
>>
>>30524087
Sent :^)
>>
File: 1477578568476.jpg (129KB, 395x513px) Image search: [Google]
1477578568476.jpg
129KB, 395x513px
>>30523058

That's a nice thought. GameFreak have created a beast so beloved and cherished that nobody wants to give her away.
>>
>>30524255
PS: I made a second celesteela just in case if anyone wants it, just put something up and tell me what to look for
>>
>>30523058
Next time buy the superior version
>>
>>30523058
I got Celesteela, Pheromosa, 2 Lunalas and Cosmog just by trading Breedjects. Then I traded one Lunala to a guy offering a Cosmoem.

Literally this easy OP, youre just too slow.
>>
Just put a Kartana up
>>
I traded my Buzzwole for a Celesteela since you only get 2 rather than 4 pheromosa/Kartana

People go nuts over stuff that needs rare items to evolve like Weavile or Porygon Z so they are easy trades.
>>
>>30524255
Thanks.

>>30524316
I tried that, it didn't work. I couldn't even get a Pheromosa with a Kartana from the GTS. I had to just keep harassing passerbys in the Festival Plaza until one was finally willing to trade theirs.

I swear the GTS was nowhere near this bad last generation. Maybe it's just because ORAS made powergrinding so quick (so you could easily evolve stuff quickly) and you could farm Electirizers/Magmarizers from a mirage spot to get pretty much anything you wanted.
>>
>>30523783
You can get unlimited amount of starters by breeding

Only retard would trade Ultra beast for starters
>>
Trade Buzzwole for a Lunala and then trade Lunala for a Celesteela.
>>
>>30526681
>Trade Lunala for a Celesteela.
you know celeateela is MOON exclusive, right?
>>
>>30524282
I'll take it if it's still there.
Ign: Asher
Pokémon: Slowpoke
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.