[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone has personal problems. Anxiety, family issues, depression,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: trials.png (97KB, 701x308px) Image search: [Google]
trials.png
97KB, 701x308px
Everyone has personal problems. Anxiety, family issues, depression, etc.
What do you think the trail captains' are?
>>
>>30521292
Pride
Sloth
Wrath
Gluttony
Envy
Lust
Sloth again
>>
>>30521340
literally one of those applies and you used it twice
>>
>>30521292
Lust
Lust
Lust
Lust
Pride
Lust
Lust and Sloth
>>
>>30521292
Llima's a fag
Lana thirsty af but uggo
Kiawe has no future, copes with suicidal thoughts,
Mallow has an unquenchable voyeurism fetish that she imposes on trial-goers
Sophocles is an autistic savant with social anxiety
Acerola has that weird disease where your body ages slowly and you get a fucked up looking face
Mina is just plain autistic
>>
>>30521292
>Ilima
Flaming homo
>Lana
Horny for swimmers
>Kiawe
Being poor
>Mallow
Occasionally terrible at cooking
>Sophocles
Fat
>Acerola
No respect for her uncle's personal space
>Mina
Does drugs
>>
>>30521292
Headcanon:

Mina is the oldest of the current captains at 19 years old. She's always been interested in her art and when she was chosen to be a trial captain she was hesitant at first. But when she realized that designing a trial was just another creative opportunity she fell in love with it. However the local strong wildlife in Vast Poni Canyon was constantly rampaging her trial site, so the Kahuna kept them at bay to the best of his ability. But, when she was 17, Hapu's grandfather, the Kahuna, died unexpectedly, and he could no longer protect her trial sites from the creatures. Mina tried her best to take care of it herself but as she was growing older and noticed that it was rare for anyone to even attempt her trial, she allowed the site to be overrun and swapped the Z crystal for the ancient one. Now she focuses on her art and waits for her 20th birthday to be relieved of her title.
>>
>>30521292
Autism, wanting to develop an identity outside of being the oldest of a batch of clone children, being ethnic and poor while trying to pursue a career in the arts, no idea about Mallow, autism, being a child or being a mentally and developmentally handicapped adult, being autistic
>>
>>30521292
acerola is literally autistic, or at least mentally delayed
>>
>>30521677
Or she's like 12
>>
>>30521639
I actually like this. Plan on doing more captains or some shit?
>>
>>30521583
>Mallow has an unquenchable voyeurism fetish that she imposes on trial-goers
>Acerola has that weird disease where your body ages slowly and you get a fucked up looking face

How the fuck do you come to those conculsions?
>>
>>30521782
ehhh probably not but I might look into it. Mina's my fav so I haven't put much thought into the others. If I were to I would probably do Kiawe next
>>
>>30521292
Gay
Compulsive Liar
Poor
Specializes in the worst type
Got the bad touch from Molayne
Best girl, only flaw is being flawless
Drug abuse
>>
>>30522048
This is by far the most accurate in the thread, congrats
>>
>>30521639
I could believe that if not for her having a team of Level 60 Pokemon.
>>
>>30522144
That could always be more of a gameplay versus story difference. Or she already trained them to be strong before she stopped caring
>>
Ilima's father hates him because he is part of the dying off population of purebred Alolans but he will never breed because faggotry
>>
>molesting father issues
>trembling worry that she will end up as Olivia 2.0
>can't find a job
>she will never be good at cooking
>obesity
>clinically batshit insane
>addicted to drugs
>>
>>30521292
Faggot,
Liar,
Cool dude,
Inseminate,
Autism,
C U T E,
AFK from game/late add.
>>
Wasn't there a comment somewhere that Mallow got into that whole cooking to be assured by Olivia that she's actually good at it? I'd throw some kind of inferiority complex here.
>>
>>30521434
>>30521677
fuck off buzzwords
>>
>>30525780
i don't think you know what buzzwords mean, anon
>>
Kiawe has it the hardest.
>biological father potentially missing/dead (his "dad" ingame has much lighter skin than he does)
>got fired from his job
>one of the older trial captains, so he's going to age out soon
>going into dancing, a pretty uncertain career
Just wait until the next game, where you find out Kiawe's dancing career was a failure and he ended up homeless, constantly trying to battle random people for prize money.
>>
File: kiawe.png (32KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
kiawe.png
32KB, 170x170px
>>30525957
>mfw Kiawe grows up to be the next big bad guy
>>
>>30525957
>his "dad" ingame has much lighter skin than he does
Or maybe Kiawe is so tanned because he chills in a fucking volcano all day
>>
>>30521292
Autism
Nympho
OCD
Eating disorder
Redditor
Abandoned child syndrome
Drug addict
>>
>Ilima being gay
Not if you played as Chicken-chan.
>>
>>30525957
Isn't his mom pretty dark skin tone wise? He might simply take after her side more.
>>
>>30521292
Gay
Selfsteem problems
Muscle head
Genki girl, probably will be cheated at some point by an asshole
Has a work but pretty much a NEET
She either is a healthy girl or a retarded adult
Smelly Hippie probably due to doting parents
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.