[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me wrap my mind around this shit. So I crossed into an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: altworld1[1].jpg (23KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
altworld1[1].jpg
23KB, 400x240px
Help me wrap my mind around this shit.

So I crossed into an alternate dimension where literally everything is the same except a 12-hour time difference? Right down to the pokemon in my PC boxes? And I can live out the rest of my days in the alternate dimension without missing a beat?

And if I send Cosmog to a box in the alternate dimension, it somehow also appears in the box in the original dimension? Do PC boxes operate outside of time and space?

Why the fuck did they feel the need to break reality? Why not just have Cosmog show up at the Lake of the Moone post-game?
>>
>>30517937
Alternate you did the same.
Down to catching the same pokémon and giving them the same names.
>>
>>30517992
so what if i meet myself in the alternate dimension?
>>
>>30517992
So alternate me does literally the exact same things I do, always, and whenever I go to the alternate dimension so does he, so we never run into each other, and we can always pick up right where the other left off?

That kind of almost makes sense.
>>
>>30518030
Its just a mirror, your other self does the exact same things on the other dimension, once you cross, he/she crosses too, hence why you have the same Pokémon and all.
>>
>>30517992
So if alternate me does the same stuff, how did he catch night exclusive pokemon in the day?
>>
try not to think too much about it mate, you'll be happier that way
>>
>>30518147
The exclusives aren't exclusive. You're just never lucky enough to see them? No clue how to explain the dogs
>>
I had to go back right after I got Cosmog. The prospect of playing the rest of the game in an alternate dimension was too weird for me.
>>
Just think of it as entering a mirror.
>>
File: acey chan.png (67KB, 200x323px) Image search: [Google]
acey chan.png
67KB, 200x323px
>>30518129
so what if the alternate me had a hot bangin gf and i fucked and nutted in her

would i be cucking myself? would it be acceptable to fuck the THICCC protag mom since she technically isn't my mom?

if i jacked into the wormhole and nutted, would my splooge be considered an Ultra beast?
>>
>>30518030
You won't because >>30518074
>>30518147
Because they're day-exclusive.
>>30518307
If he has a GF then you have a GF.
If you do that, it means he did the same to you. She's still biologically your mom.
>
>>
File: I say.jpg (85KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
I say.jpg
85KB, 640x480px
>>30517992
>>30518129
Well it's ALMOST an exact mirror. Remember the other you will have the opposite legend in theory...and technically would also mean 2 nebby jrs were born at the same time in 2 different worlds now that I think about it when you go to the lake in the opposite world. Fascinating.
>>
>>30517937
>So I crossed into an alternate dimension
nah, you just went into a tear in spacetime and jumped 12 hours into the future
>>
>>30518307
>UB - Slime
This Ultra Beast came from the Ultra Wormhole. It has been observed to have a strange attraction towards males both Pokemon and humans.
>>
>>30518253
I did the same thing. Video game or not living in a near exact mirror world that was wasn't my own was a little too existentially terrifying for me.

It felt like the end of Rick Potion #9
>>
>>30518469
Except it isn't since the position of the Poni temple and Lake temple switch
>>
File: yy344f_J.gif (549KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
yy344f_J.gif
549KB, 480x270px
>>30518469
>going forward 12 hours randomly changes landmark names and appearances.
>>
>>30517937
Everything except the Altar and the Lake are non-canon.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.