[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick, /vp/! Come up with Sinnoh forms of older Pokemon before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1477348948751.gif (727KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1477348948751.gif
727KB, 500x330px
Quick, /vp/! Come up with Sinnoh forms of older Pokemon before the remakes released in 2018!

Rules:
>can't be a Pokemon you can normally catch in the original Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum
>can't be of a Pokemon that already received an Alolan form
Hard Mode: can't be of a Pokemon that received a Mega

I'll start:
>Sinnoh Sandygast (Rock/Ghost): found in the mines of Sinnoh, it adapted to living in coal and rubble giving it a black, dusty appearance. a pickaxe replaces the shovel
>Sinnoh Palossand (Rock/Ghost): it hoards minerals it finds in an attempt to lure in hapless miners it can swallow whole. instead of looking like a sand castle it now looks like a traditional fairy tale castle with steeples
>Sinnoh Diggersby (Normal/Ice): competition from Buneary and the tough rocky sediment of Sinnoh drove Bunnelby into parts of Sinnoh where it would be able to thrive and hence it evolves into this form. it burrows into the fluffy snow instead of dirt, and always has a thick layer of snow and ice around its waist
>>
>>30515783
Lets go with Gogoat!

It adapts to its new mountainous habitat, roaming Mt Coronet's exterior.

Grass/Rock,
Grass/Ice, or
Grass/Fighting

One of these new types to represent either the Rocks and Ice of its surrounding or its newfound athleticism.
>>
>>30516209
I'd say Grass/rock. Gen 4 already had Abomasnow, and I think it'd work better than fighting.
>>
how about a Sinnoh Glalie, it could look like a yuki-onna or something.
>>
File: 250px-622Golett.png (75KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-622Golett.png
75KB, 250x250px
>>30515783
Sinnohian Golett
3 versions
Ghost/Ice
Ghost/Rock
Ghost/Steel

According to folklore, these pokemon were created by Regirock, Regice, and Registeel, who stayed when they left the Sinnoh Region.
>>
>>30515783
2019 is the most likely
2017-pokemon stars
2018-gen 8
2019-gen 4 remakes
2020-???
2021- gen 1 remakes and gen 9 release together(my hope)
>>
sinnohian pawniard and bisharp

fire >fire/electric

pawniard and bisharps were originally brought to sinnoh to be ruthless guards of the peaks of mt coronet however as the winters of sinnoh got harsher and harsher the species adapted and evolved to fight off the cold. while not as defensive as their unova counterparts sinnohian bisharp are fast and deadly moving and attacking in a fluffy of sparks. bisharps are described as heroes of justice who use their speed and power to save and direct passerbies scaling the mountains, they are incredibly popular with the youth in sinnoh with shows, comics and toys topping the sales charts. Barry can be seen regurarly purchasing said comics and will even have one if he does not have infernape as his starter.

appearance wise they take closer inspiration from power rangers and type wise i thought itd be cool and sinnoh isnt exactly known for fire types.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.