[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Other anons with the Lv5 Pokefinder, tell me how you did it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: neveragain.jpg (180KB, 602x850px) Image search: [Google]
neveragain.jpg
180KB, 602x850px
Other anons with the Lv5 Pokefinder, tell me how you did it. Where did you grind? How often did you see rare Pokemon?

Pic related, I finally got this thing and that damn stamp. Did most of my grinding in Vast Poni Canyon, sometimes at Mount Lanakila. Lucario showed up a handful of times, mostly consecutive times. Makes me thing it's time-based or something.
>>
>>30511337
>tfw still level 2
>>
>>30511337
Fuck, I didn't know this retarded thing was connected to a stamp. Guess I will need to use it.
>>
>>30511337
Thats all you get? A stamp and better zoom?
>>
>>30511337
What was even the point of this '''feature'''?
>>
>>30511416
I always figured it was Snap pandering. But it's not even close to that game. That game was actually fun

>>30511407
You also get to "call" mons over. I haven't tried it yet. The rewards aren't worth the time it takes to get 1,500,000 points, but I wanted the stamp.
>>
I keep forgetting the pokefinder is a thing. What a fucking bizarre waste of programming time. Its like they see people asking for a new Pokemon Snap on Wii U and think they can be placated with this half-assed feature.
>>
>Demo makes it seem you can catch mons while using it
>Finally use it in game
>Just for photos
>>
http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/pokefinder.shtml
>>
do you seriously have to just go around and spam pictures untill you hit the dumb number for a stamp?

please
>>
>>30511664
Fucking this, it's such wasted potential for what is otherwise an absolutely useless feature. This is Gen 7's Trainer Videos/Sky Battles
>>
>>30511715
That's basically the only reward you get out of it, other than upgrades for a feature that you'll never use once you're done with it. And there's no way to hit that absurd amount of thumb-up quickly
>>
Am at lv 4, 170k right now. Kind of lost interest since the feature is so barren and thinking I'm just 1/10th to level 5 is demotivating. I really want all the stamps though.
>>30511696
What's your point? It literally answers none of OP's question relating to best grinding spot and how rare 'rare' is.
>>
>>30511825
I remember being pissed when I heard a stamp was connected to this. Had to force myself to try for 100k points a day.

Update, I just tried out the call feature. It does absolutely nothing. I tried it on Jangmo-o and Hakamo-o, all they did was glance in my direction and keep walking. Fuck
>>
>>30511664
This could've been a really cool way to get shinies and HAs
>>
>>30511664
>>30511416
It's not bad. I like it for saving cool shots of different pokemon in their environment on my 3DS.
>>
Can someone actually post a picture of the stamp?
>>
>>30511825
>Am at lv 4, 170k right now. Kind of lost interest since the feature is so barren and thinking I'm just 1/10th to level 5 is demotivating.

This. 1.5M is just too much, if it had at least a few more options or we could catch those pokemon then maybe I would try, but it's repetitive af.
>>
>>30512507
>I like it for saving cool shots of different pokemon in their environment on my 3DS.

Like that Vanillite that refuses to turn towards us.
>>
File: IMG_20161204_174439115.jpg (164KB, 800x591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161204_174439115.jpg
164KB, 800x591px
>>30512635
Pretty bland stuff.
>>
I gave up on the stamps when I realized that 50 streaks in the Tree were also stamps

Fuck that
>>
>>30512883
Eh that's not too bad. I did it in Y and AS for the gold trainer card. But the fact you have to do it with both doubles and singles is stupid
>>
>>30512843
Thanks anon.
>>
>>30511337
I went to Poni Ravine? Whatever the place was in front of REsolution Cave. At night there's an Oricorio that only has 2 rotations and outside of the rare as fuck Dragonite is the only thing that will show up. As its descending it'll if you Zoom at the same spot every time and get it in the middle, you'll net an easy 7,000-7,500 points. Do this for fucking ever and you'll get your stamp.
>>
>>30511416

So they'd have the excuse of not adding in PokeGolf.
>>
it was the most underwhelming feature in the game, you should of been able to launch it anywhere in the world

ability to toss food to attract more pokemon

take pictures of your own fucking pokemon

stuff happening in the world

but I'm guessing they wasted all their time on getting the smoth 10fps
>>
>>30512964
Worst part is you have to do Multi for a stamp too, so you can get fucked by both the enemy AI and partner AI
>>
>>30514971
>should of been
SHOULD HAVE
>>
>>30515110
should have what
>>
File: 1480704375724.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480704375724.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
>>30515137
THIS
>>
File: Pokémon.full.2037325.jpg (1MB, 1219x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon.full.2037325.jpg
1MB, 1219x1280px
How would you make it better /vp/? How many features would you add? Would you include the ability to...
>1. Battle (and catch) pokemon
>a) With 3 perfect IVS
>b) With increased shiny rates
>c) With Hidden Abilities
>d) With special moves
>2. Find and take pics of more than 1 pokemon
>3. Find and take pics of non-native pokemon
>4. Find and take pics of NPCs doing random shit and battle them
>5. Be able to ACTUALLY share and comment via online
>6. Find and take pics of Legendaries
>7. Have little "spying" sidequests that follow a pokemon to a new location you can access once you've taken a picture of
>8. Have an NPC that rates your pictures
>a) Gives you items for point milestones
>b) Gives you pokemon-specific items (maybe even Mega stones) depending on how many of one pokemon and its evos pics you've taken
>c) Gives you items based on taking pics of environment (either by itself or with pokemon; could be rated based on time, weather, etc., offering a more realistic approach)
>9. Take selfies
>10. Take selfies with Sightseer NPCs
>>
>>30515831
1 (any), 4, 7, 8 (all), 9 (with your pokemon), and 10 would be perfect.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.