[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, I accidentally clicked on a Verlisify video on youtube and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1382838177013.jpg (113KB, 886x886px) Image search: [Google]
1382838177013.jpg
113KB, 886x886px
Ok, I accidentally clicked on a Verlisify video on youtube and out of curiosity I watched a few videos. What the fuck is with this guy? I'm new to competitive pokemon but holy shit he's a whiny little bitch! Every video he has eventually devolves into him whining about hacked pokemon. After a little bit of research I found out that he doesn't even do VGC tournaments, or at least he's never been to Worlds. Is this dude just a giant man-baby or what?
>>
>>30510105
>Is this dude just a giant man-baby or what?

A hypocrite and a manbaby, yes.

Hating on hacked mons is understandable, but that's not the only thing. Apparently he's shitting on other PokéTubers to gain views. Cybertron challenged him to a singles match, but apparently he chickened out. His sets are hit and miss most of the time (Assault Vest Goodra w/ Rain Dance), and that video about bashing other PokeTubers with their """"ad-ridden"""" videos? His videos are more ad-ridden (mid-video ad, anyone?).

He's also bragging about being a professional comp player but can't even break 1400s.

In total, this guy is a huge hypocrite and a lying ass.
>>
>>30510105
An awful lot of Pokémon YouTubers are absolutely awful players. Most of them record dozens of games to find one where they don't fuck up, then talk as if they win literally every game they play. Verlisify has previously described himself as the VGC Singles World Champion (a metagame which literally doesn't exist), and apparently has only ever once been to a VGC tournament, where he went something like 1-4 before dropping out.

Having said that, it's possible he's acting this way intentionally. His view count has skyrocketed since he started trolling everybody. A lot of it resonates with the more casual players who like to hate on the competitive players who supposedly ruin their fun, but most of it is the competitive players rushing to see what he's said so they can disagree with him.
>>
Hi I am newfag, what is the best channel to watch some competitive Pokemon?
>>
>>30510907
Simply dont.
Pimpinite has some fun videos
>>
>>30510907
shofu seems cool
and he uploads in 1080p
>>
>>30510907

I've learned a lot with cybertron and he isn't too annoying. guy is pretty good too
>>
>>30510907
Cybertron for VGC, Shofu for singles. They're decent players and don't try to talk like a gangsta rapper like most other esports streamers.
>>
One of the only things I've heard about this guy is he apparently got thrown out of a Pokemon tournament for taking a swing at a guy he accused of cheating.
Anyone know if that's true?
>>
>>30510907
I like Pokeaimmd
>>
Verlisify is a Youtube hustler.
One day he talked a bunch of bullshit and a bunch of retards watched it so he made money.
He did the same thing the next day.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWH0_FXIA5I
Watch this.
>>
File: Bn_wI_tCEAECuNT.png (76KB, 598x323px) Image search: [Google]
Bn_wI_tCEAECuNT.png
76KB, 598x323px
>>30510105
In a nutshell
>>
>>30511263
Haven't heard about that. That would require him actually going to a tournament though, so it seems unlikely.
>>
>>30510907
CybertronVGC and WolfeyGlick for VGC
PokeaimMD, Chimpact for Singles
>>
>>30511442
>filename ends in CuNT
Apt.
I'm gonna go watch Shofu.
>>
>>30510842
He went 0-4, he then lied about going undefeated because "timerstalling doesn't count as a win", and then blamed it on Scott Gloza (... Glaza? I don't know) being corrupt and that's why he can never win and some bullshit like that.

Let's not forget that he also made a video (already deleted, but I still have it if you want to see it) blaming Smogon for everything going wrong with his life and his girlfriend.

AND the fact that he will quickly call you an idiot if you ever disagree with him, since he's always correct about everything, and doesn't give a fuck about his fans. This behavior alone tells me he's legitimately autistic.
>>
>>30511269
This
>>
>>30510105
Yea just a man child in a fur suit. I mean look at his latest video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxWqtKV6-KU
>>
File: 1374825208910.gif (3MB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
1374825208910.gif
3MB, 499x281px
>a furry "poketuber" is a whiny bitch

shocking
>>
>>30511759
>Pokemon bred from hacked parents are not legal
Is this true?
>>
>>30511839
yeah but they wouldn't be able to tell
>>
>>30511839
Techincally but it's not punished
>>
>>30511839
The game can't track lineage afaik. The checkers just see a legally obtained pokemon because it came from the Nursery.
>>
>>30511839
It depends on how you look at things. Some will say yes others will say no. But its really just opinion at this point.
>>
>>30511839
He sent a support ticket and supposedly they told him that it was illegal. It was probably just to make him shut up, but even so, I don't believe him, as you can easily edit a screenshot to make it look believable.
>>
>>30511839
VCG sanctions pokemon bred from hacked parents, edited pokemons and any use of third-party software that can help you in develop your team.
I mean, they legally have to say this, because of course they can't promote hacking, but they rarely do something about it besides the basic checking of a set being actually possible.
>>
>>30510907
PokeaimMD and Shofu for Singles
Wolfy Glick for VGC
Haydunn has some of the best cringe worthy old gen 4 singles clips.
>>
>>30510907
TamashiiHiroka.
>>
>>30511839
They're technically not legal, but in 99% of cases it's impossible to tell.

Right now the only way you could breed with hacked parents to give illegal babies are:
>Fake Out on Salazzle (egg move only from Squirtle and Scraggy, neither of which are obtainable)
>Wide Guard on Turtonator (egg move only from Mudkip or Turtwig which are unavailable)
>Kanto forms of Raichu, Diglett etc.

And all of that will be possible without hacking when Bank launches.
>>
all poketubers are cancer
>>
>>30511839
Probably not how could they tell if you breed your poke with a cheat ditto? Is it in the codes?
Besides its gamefreaks fault for making it overly complicated without said ditto.
>>
>>30512353
Shut up bitch
>>
>>30512890
>comfyanon called me a bitch
;_;
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.