[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's play a game, /vp/. >You wake up one day to find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Ash changes.jpg (38KB, 540x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ash changes.jpg
38KB, 540x480px
Let's play a game, /vp/.

>You wake up one day to find that you are Ash Ketchum on the day that he becomes a trainer
>You cannot wake up early because you've woken up at roughly the same time he did
>You stay 10 for however long you deem necessary, you can age if you choose but everyone ages the same.
>You stop being Ash when/if you win the League
>You will most likely catch the same Pokemon due to the circumstances roughly being the same, but catching them and evolving them is up to you.
>Most events will play out the same for you (i.e. Catching certain Pokemon like starters and movie shit) but how you do things in there is entirely up to you.
>If you do win the League, you have to face off against other anons who beat it to see who gets to stay in the Pokemon World

What do you do to win? Have fun.
>>
So do I need to have Pikachu, pigeotto, the three starters, Muk, kingler and some tauros by the time I get to the indigo league?

He walks around aimlessly and befriends one of every pokemon that exists, but doesn't like to catch anything.
>>
>>30508606
Don't need them, but it's just likely that you'll see them. That's all.

Also you can catch whatever the hell you want, it's just that you'll tend to find yourself in similar scenarios that he was in.
>>
>>30508171
I kill myself and sell my body to science to see if they can discover the secret of eternal youth from it.
>>
>Avoid the Spearow flock
>In avoiding the Spearow, avoid Misty and don't have her following you
>Pikachu is uninjured, thereby letting me avoid Team Rocket at the Pokemon Center and never have them following me
>Avoid Kanto gyms with bullshit like Celadon, Saffron and Cerulean, visit some Anime only Gyms instead
>If skipping Surge makes Pikachu have no issues with evolving, then skip Surge and evolve Pikachu
>Don't catch Caterpie, Haunter, or Primeape, all of whom were released early on. Catch only one Tauros.
>Add Muk to the main team where Butterfree would be.
>Upon catching Krabby, send Squirtle to Oak so I can focus on raising Krabby since Squirtle eventually returns to the Squirtle Squad.
>If Charizard ignores orders, send him to Oak and add Tauros to the main team.
>Don't ever board the S.S. Anne
>Challenge another anime only gym rather than risk Mewtwo at Vermillion
>Better yet, just challenge the Battle Frontier instead, and avoid Kanto's anime Gym's bullshit entirely.
>If Jigglypuff is going to follow me around, might as well catch it.
>Since Misty isn't around, keep Togepi.
>>
Evolve Pikachu as soon as I can. There are zero reasons for Ash not to have Raichu at this point.

Eliminate Jessie and James if they keep following me.

Find/buy/own TMs. It would make life alot easier.

None of this abandoning your best pokemon so they can train by themselves.

Revisit Kanto after fighting in other leagues and retry the kanto league. Those simpletons don't know more than 149 pokemon.
>>
>>30508171
play with my little 10 year old penis
>>
File: pepe greninja.png (107KB, 666x540px) Image search: [Google]
pepe greninja.png
107KB, 666x540px
>Straight ahead into Kalos after getting Pikachu
>avoid Misty
>get Froakie
>try my luck there, if i see Alan, tell him BURASTU BAAN and go away
>if i can, age up with Serena (^:
>catch shit and train shit, allow myself to have fun
>try the league at the very end, but probably will lose on purpose to stay in the Pokemon world. Even as Ash, it's a better life.
>visit other regions, make other friends there
>catch more stuff
>trying league and stuff from time to time to enjoy.
>don't give a shit about losing in the finals, i want to stay in that world and not compete for staying there
>take my Ash-Greninja with me all the time
tfw i'm not Ash
>>
>>30508171
Fuck Misty non-stop.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.