[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Little things that a different than the previous games and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: md_sitebg.jpg (1MB, 1920x1648px) Image search: [Google]
md_sitebg.jpg
1MB, 1920x1648px
ITT: Little things that a different than the previous games and what we think of them

>ability to walk in 360 directions inside and outside, instead of just outside and being locked to 8 inside
>having to open doors with A, instead of automatically enter a building when you walk up the door
>poke ride instead of hms

I think these are nice QoL changes. Free movement, no chibi-models and no more needing to have HM slaves everywhere you go.

What more is new?
>>
>>30507849
The ability to check on a newly captured pokemon before sending to a PC, especially useful for legendaries
>>
>>30507849
>trainers use different kinds of PokéBalls
>title defence instead of beating the champ over and over

Bonus
>spin the circle pad fast enough and your character start spinning
>rapid tap B and your character will stumble
>>
>>30507849
>L=A also turning off the R button
Fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1457636365140.png (466B, 56x56px) Image search: [Google]
1457636365140.png
466B, 56x56px
>>30507849
>IV checker integrated into the PC
>>
>>30508009

This is also really useful for Nuzlockes. So you know what your back up is. Such a good feature they're bound to take out.
>>
This is a small thing that I haven't heard anyone talk about yet, but when you use an TM to teach a pokemon a move, it used to be that you would have to select the TM, then the pokemon, then it would go through the whole "X is trying to learn Y, should you give up a move slot for Y?". But now when you use an HM it's instantly like "You booted up the TM, please choose the move you will replace with Y".
>>
File: IMG_0068.jpg (85KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0068.jpg
85KB, 1333x900px
>>30507849
>mons low on hp
>rush to pokemon center
>'alright. let me heal your pokemon'
>press a to continue

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>Loads straight into the PC now
>PC filters
>Pokemon Refresh straight after battles
>Trainers in battles
>Protect now shows an effect when being attacked
>Sucker Punch now shows the other Pokemon attempting to attack first
>Z Crystals are a perfect item to hold through the main game if you can't find something else
>Can see turns remaining of weather, Trick Room, Taunt, Encore etc.

All little changes I appreciate
>>
>the game asking if you want to use another repel
One of the best new features they've included
>>
>>30507849
>opening doors with A
you like more work faggot?
>>
>>30508195

That's been in for a while. Gen V I think?
>>
>>30508278
Gen V, actually.

>>30507849
I like how when you catch a pokemon or hatch an egg while having a full party, the game gives you the option to swap out a poke in your party or send it to the PC.
Good shit.
>>
>>30508278

BW2. BW1 didn't have it.
>>
>>30508071
That's not new.
>>
>>30508148
Oh god, i have to buy this game
>>
>Moves learned upon evolution no matter what level it takes place

never miss a window to learn a certain move again if you happen to cancel evolution and let it happen later
>>
>>30508235
I like not entering places on accident
>>
>>30508009
The whole thing was a huge improvement
>Send to PC
>Add to party
>Check its summary
>If you send it to the PC and its holding an item then the game gives you the option of putting the item in your bag
Fucking beautiful.
>>
>>30508969
Can't wait to see it removed in the next game like they always do
>>
File: GasThoseFuckingJaps.png (446KB, 572x801px) Image search: [Google]
GasThoseFuckingJaps.png
446KB, 572x801px
>>30509079
Don't remind me.
I miss you, DexNav.
>>
>>30508969
Coupled with how there's no need for HM users, you're not wasting time by heading to the center to use the PC. I must have done that, like, 8 times during the whole story.
>>
THE PC STARTING UP STRAIGHT AWAY
NO MORE WITHDRAW/DEPOSIT/WHATEVER
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.