[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kalos is literally based on the seasons >No way to change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Sawsbuck.png (479KB, 1129x1062px) Image search: [Google]
Sawsbuck.png
479KB, 1129x1062px
>Kalos is literally based on the seasons
>No way to change Sawsbuck's formes
>Alola is four islands with four meadows and four nectars for the four Oricorios
>STILL no way to use them to change Sawsbuck's formes
>somehow Furfrou still has stylists

Defend this
>>
>>30504175
unlike the nectar and furfrou style

Sawsbuck forms are breedable, so they're more like Gastrodon forms now.
>>
>>30504175
they forced the furfrou meme
and don't care about anything that isn't muh garchomp
>>
>>30504175
>Summer form has a tuft at the back of its head
cute, never noticed than

why is Spring form so boring
>>
Seasons being gone in general is kind of disappointing. I want to believe that it's not been implemented for 2 gens because 1.) Them getting used to 3D and 2.) Gen 7 being situated in a tropical climate, and that they'll bring it back in gen 8, but I'm not holding my breath.
>>
>>30504175
if they force furfrou hard enough maybe people will develop stockholm syndrome for it
>>
>open up in PKHeX
>change form

wow so hard
>>
>>30504271
But the non-Spring forms haven't been catchable post-gen V. At least Shellos was version exclusive in ORAS.
>>
>>30504399
how are they going to find the time to do that when they're busy shilling Pikachu in every game
>>
>>30504433

>you can obtain it by hacking so its ok
>>
>>30504585
OP said there's no way to obtain the other forms, I was simply correcting him.
>>
That makes the other ones special and more fun to have and trade.
Like stuff in dream balls now that they can never be got again.
>>
>>30504446
yeah the only way to get the other forms now is through bank, I only managed to get the Winter Form in Kalos before the trial expired.
>>
>>30504361
I don't know, spring form was even the cutest Deerling form, so why IS spring Sawsbuck shit? It could of had a whole bunch of cherry blossoms growing on it or something.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.