[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This is the Battle Tree, here you can fight against old games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: BT.jpg (72KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
BT.jpg
72KB, 400x240px
>This is the Battle Tree, here you can fight against old games trainers! HYPEE
>Literally only 7

Someone just tell me where can I find the Battle Frontier or how to travel to Kanto
>>
>>30504128
why yo want to go to the worst and overrated region anon?
>>
>>30504265
the game already takes place in the worst and most overrated region
>>
>>30504128
Don't worry, most people won't get far enough in this bullshit factory to see them anyway
>>
>>30504128
>or how to travel to Kanto

To do nothing there?
>>
File: scr_8_TOP_LEFT.png (86KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
scr_8_TOP_LEFT.png
86KB, 400x240px
>Sina/Dexio, Kiawe/Mallow and Plumeria/Guzma are version exclusives
Who's the fucking retard who thought this was okay? As if there weren't already only like 10 trainers they had to pull off this shit to fuck everything up even further
Also why is she so fucking hard to come across with in that Faggot Tree? Had only encountered her twice and had to scout her with a freaking Fissure Snorlax that keeps killing me with Earthquake and a Choice Scarf Entei that needs Sun setup to be good so I decided to soft reset the game using a backup so I didn't lose my streak and can always start up on the 10th match but she refuses to show up, I just want to scout her with Mega Alakazam and Electrium Z Raikou ;_;
>>
>>30504297
It takes place in Johto?
>>
>>30504395
Seriously? I thought you could fight and encounter them all in the Tree.

Granted I have Sun and I've only been able to face Plumeria so far. I really want to fight or team up with Sina.
>>
>>30504395

They're not version exclusive
>>
>>30505406
I'm sure save transfers let you have everyone as a multi partner.
But when I don't see Kiawe, Sina, or Plumeria in over 75 "returning character" battles on Moon, I begin to assume they won't appear.
>>
>>30505406
I'd like to think that, but I nearly try to find Guzma, but he won't appear. I have like 1000 BP just trying. I just wanna battle with our boy Guzma. ;_;
>>
>>30505406
Like those two anons have said already, I've had like 5618794397 battles with the important/returning trainers and I'm yet to see Mallow, Dexio or Guzma
Getting Plumeria and Sina is awesome but fuck, wouldn't I have loved teaming up with Mallow as well
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.