[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm playing pokemon sun, got to the second island, lillie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1472619797092.png (142KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1472619797092.png
142KB, 400x250px
So I'm playing pokemon sun, got to the second island, lillie asked me to meet her at a hotel to go to a meeting with her. I naturally wanted to catch some pokemanz first. Then I saved the game, came back and now she's saying she missed her meeting because team skull scared her. Is there any way to undo this? Does it affect anything? Should I restart? I'm kind of autistic about shit like this. I don't want to restart and redo all that, even though I guess I'm not that far into the game, but this is going to bug me to no end if I don't and I'll probably just go back to wifi battles on gen 6 games until no one else is left except faggots with injected 6iv shiny legendaries and poorfags who can't get the new games. Actually I think that's already the case but yeah.

Yes, I know I'm an autistic faggot, you don't have to tell me.
>>
>>30502011
If you saved, you can just soft reset. Either way, I'm pretty sure that's just the storyline...
>>
>>30502011
It's just the story.
>>
>>30502011
>team skull scared her.

it's storyline scripted.

also i think it's implied she was scared of the two kalosfags outside.
>>
Okay than you. I feel better now. I'm just a faggot.
>>
You actually thought that anything you do actually has impact on the story? Fucking lul how dumb can you get.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.