/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you change Pokemon to clean all of the irritating little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

How would you change Pokemon to clean all of the irritating little shit GameFreak does? I'll start:
>In game method for trade evolutions for those of us that don't have two 3DS/Switches
>>
>>30499443
Allow people to rename trades Pokémon.

Or, at the very least, give nicknames to traded Pokémon who were never given one in the first place.
>>
That fucking ban from connection error on online trading. I live in a shitty third world country, it's not my fucking fault.
>>
>>30499443
All hold items have at least 2 purpoes.
Like those two izers - they should not only evolve magmar/electabuzz but also give boost to special attack for /fire/electric pokemon.

For example: Also imunity from the type they represent,
>>
>>30499443
If a good feature gets introduced to the series, you fucking keep it/improve it in the next game, not remove it entirely.

The rotom dex is pure shit compared to the bottom screen real estate we got in oras.
>>
>>30499443
>>In game method for trade evolutions for those of us that don't have two 3DS/Switches

You mean friends and GTS?
>>
>>30499443
>remove gen1 pandering
Gen7 was good, but it'd have been so much better if there was a more even dist in the national dex, more than gen1 mons got alolan formes, and if there was 1 mon to represent each gen of the ride pokemon instead of over 50% being gen1.
>>
>>30499676
Trusting GTS for reliable trades,
yeah no.
>>
All pokemon that don't have split evolutions can now evolve by Levelling up, but it's deliberately high for pokemon with specific conditions (i.e. 60 or 70).

Similarly, Pokemon with +41 level requirements now get new alternate methods of evolution they can access at lower levels, unless they are Pseudos (looking at you, Gen 5)

Item PC is brought back, seriously what the fuck GF.

"Battle Effects: Off" option now cuts out more animations such as releasing, calling for help, etc.

Lots of items are now removed and their effects are now consolidated into pre-existing items.
E.g. Mystic Water is removed and Water Stone gets its passive effects making it both a use AND a hold item at the same time. Magmar needs to be traded whilst holding a Fire Stone to get Magmortar, and so on.
Arceus Plates, Tapes and Multi-Attack memories are removed and Z-Crystals now perform their functions.
Oval stone and Lucky Punch are removed and Lucky Egg now gets their effects.
Megastones are removed and replaced with an item that's just called "Megastone", it can only be used once per battle anyway, seriously why.
Toxic Orb is removed and Black Sludge gets its effect in addition to healing poison types.
Deep Sea Scale and Deep Sea Tooth are now just Deep Sea Relic and so on.
etc. etc. etc. Lots of cases of the in-game items being redundant so roll them into other things. Battle items/Berries should stay single-purpose for balance purposes.

Bottom screen should always show your party formation and allow you to change it, as well as Save being available at all times. These are the most commonly accessed menu items. Seriously, you can move the Rotom map to the side and have room.

Menu now opens your Bag immediately, and other menu items can be accessed from that screen.

Can access Pokedex from pokemon status screen and PC box.
>>
>>30499745
>Over 50%
Only the dog thing and Sharpedo weren't gen 1
>>
>>30499475
Thank your retard parents for having children in some shithole country, faggyt
>>
Some kind of Poké-psychiatrist that can change natures.
>>
fucking get rid of Festival Plaza or at least move it to an area on the map in postgame for the facilities. PSS was perfect as it was without all of this convoluted bullshit.
>>
>>30499780
>Megastones are removed and replaced with an item that's just called "Megastone", it can only be used once per battle anyway, seriously why.

In that case, how would you determine Charizard and Mewtwo's mega evolutions?
>>
>>30499919

Remove them, they're pandering and dumb.

But since Gamefreak won't do that, just make a "Y Megastone" that works for them and any other alternate forms in the future. It's imperfect but it's still removing all the clutter
>>
>>30499475
Maybe wait to connect online next time and be smart?
>>
>>30499775
Friends?
>>
>getting on a bike/mount doesn't fucking change the god damn area music
>>
Allow for additional save files?
>>
File: 1480865093444.png (99KB, 418x279px) Image search: [Google]
1480865093444.png
99KB, 418x279px
>>30500555
>friends
>>
>>30500650
Also, letting me skip fucking cutscenes.

Holy shit, I almost don't want to play this gen again because it's 50% cut scenes
>>
>>30499780
>Toxic Orb is removed and Black Sludge gets its effect in addition to healing poison types
How would Gliscor work then? Shut up.
>>
>>30499780
>combine items like the memories and the Z-crystals, giving those Pokemon free access to a Z-move
>doesn't mention the more glaring shit, like incense
Fuck you.
>>
>>30499780
Or, instead of that stupid crap, you could just
>fold the plates, drives, RKS items, and Mystic Water-type items into a single item for each type
>change some of the more obscure item evolutions with stone evolutions, like Dusknoir
>turn most of the trade item evolutions into "evolve at levelup" items. A few can stay as trade-based, but the majority need to go
>>
>>30499443
That Koffing is the most adorable thing I have seen all day.

Anyhow, to respond to the thread topic, I think Sun/Moon made a lot of things better, for example, when you get an egg and your party is full, you have the option to put it directly into your PC.

The problem really is consistency, because when you get an event Pokémon, you have to have an empty slot still.
>>
File: 1403219703465.png (212KB, 662x667px) Image search: [Google]
1403219703465.png
212KB, 662x667px
>>
>>30499443
Show in game EV and IV stats in numerical form.
>>
>>30499443
>>In game method for trade evolutions for those of us that don't have two 3DS/Switches
Counterproposal: trade evolution doesn't work online/over gts at all, and if you keep doing it with the same person/ds, it stops working with them.
>>
File: Ai.png (135KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Ai.png
135KB, 320x240px
>>30500684
>STILL begin a loneley wolf faggot who dosen't have friends
>>
>Remove IV's or make it much easier to tell what the IV's of the pokemon are. This needs to be immediate not some postgame bullshit.
>EV's are explained properly. New system in place to make things easier. Can lock a pokemon to 1-2 types of EV's they want to collect to prevent gathering EV's you don't want
>Fix the daycare shit so we can put pokemon from our PC in the daycare instead of only from our party. Same for withdrawing.
>Get rid of the concept of shitmons either through giving new evolutions or just upping BST so they can compete.
>Remove stealth rocks because they are cancer and no one actually finds them fun.
>Rename traded pokemon, no I don't want to play with the shiny grimer named "AssFgt" from wondertrade
>Drop the 3v3 format and give us 6v6
>Actually work to prevent hackers and cheated mons
>More difficulty modes and expanded Pokemon found in wild based on games owned
>More than one save file
>Delete smogon

There. Pokemon fixed.
>>
>>30499785
Mudsdale wasn't either
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.