[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know they're not up next, but how in the world are they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Pokemon Gen V.png (519KB, 570x512px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Gen V.png
519KB, 570x512px
I know they're not up next, but how in the world are they going to remake these?
Are they going to pull a massive retcon with the whole "Alternate Dimension with Mega-Evolutions" card to make it possible?
Or only remake one of the 2 pairs?
>>
>>30494970
Why do they need to do that to make remakes of these?
>>
>>30494970
Introduce new game mechanic
>ultrafusion evolution
>mega evolution research hasn't been shared with unova
>b/w b2/w2 will be merged into a single pair of games
>deepest black, lightest white
>whole new engine built in unreal

And then they'll fuck everything by pandering heavily to the SJW crowd
>>
>>30494970
If they had any sense, Pokemon Black 3 White 3
>>
>>30495059
>pandering heavily to the SJW crowd
This game already has PETA in it. Would you be surprised?
>>
>>30495044
Pokémon is all about infinite parallel universes now.
>>
>>30495044
Because new games sell and remakes require less work than new new games. Check the Oracle of Time formula.
>>
>gen 4
>gen 5
>ever getting remakes

LMAO
>>
>>30495044
Black 2 & White 2 have the biggest differences between their original versions, as they're actually sequels, and BOTH Black & White and Black 2 & White 2 are, or at least were, canon, rather than the "3rd" version being the canon one.
If they don't remake one of the pairs, a part of the story is missed, but if they do both, that would be a lot to release at once, unless they decide to work on one pair and than the other, but that would push off the next game in the series.
Only way I could see it work naturally is if after they remake B&W, they push out the next new games, and then they remake B2&W2 after that.
>>30495059
Merged as in "One game from Black & White and One Game from Black 2 & White 2", or as in Black 1+2 & White 1+2?
If it's the latter, how would they connect them without making some hefty retcons?
It would be neat if after you beat the E4 of the B&W you're sent to the B2&W2, keeping your pokemon, and everything is rebalanced for a post-E4 team, but that would be VERY unlikely, and still retcon the protags of B2&W2.
>>
>>30495093
Peta are the bad guys in it. If anything they're poking fun at the sjw crowd.

But actually specifically making fun of those who want to protect whales from japan.
>>
BW1/2 will get put on the Switch DS virtual console and they will release BW3
>>
>>30495190
The black 1+2 route
>play the first half path
>beat elite 4, all that jazz
>skip ahead a few months or whatever
>pull some timey wimey bullshit
>start next character play on as normal, get to champion, it's previous character and team

Or

Mangle it all into one coherent story line

Gamefreak can do anything they like in regards to canon, they left it open to kanto remakes at the end of sun and moon didn't they?
>>
>>30494970
They'll remake the originals and just shove all the BW2 plot points into a delta episode post game. Effectively confirming the bw2 protagonist and Hugh don't exist in the mega timeline, or they don't do what they did in BW2
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.