[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>put a level 1 Eevee on the GTS asking for a Pheromosa for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (22KB, 136x135px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
22KB, 136x135px
>put a level 1 Eevee on the GTS asking for a Pheromosa for shits and giggles
>actually got it within 10 minutes
>put a Rowlet on the GTS asking for a Popplio
>it's been over an hour
and it still hasn't been traded
Explain this.
>>
eevee is a prime fetish pokemon
>>
>>30494190
Is it a male Popplio?
There's your answer
>>
>>30494190
poppliofags hate rowletfags
>>
>>30494190
I actually tried searching through the GTS for you. Almost all of the Rowlets deposited were requesting legendaries.
>>
>>30494556
filter legendaries/mythical pokemon out
>>
Rowlet is trash. Put up a Dhelmise instead.
>>
What are some of the best Pokemon to put on the GTS at the moment to get whatever you want for the most part?
>>
>>30494190
Is you trainer name Fernando?
>>
>>30494190
My two littens I wanted to trade for other two starters took a good few hours until they were traded too. Idk why, usually starters trade faster.
>>
>>30494625
apparently eevee
>>
>>30494625
Lv1 Jangmo-o named 6IV
>>
>>30494630
not OP here, i made my name fernando as a cheeky giggle but i've never traded on the GTS in Sun/Moon yet

am i not the only one?
>>
>>30494625
Marshadow
>>
>>30494681
I don't know. I was considering giving the OP a Popplio because the first deposit I found in the GTS with a Rowlet asking for a Popplio was from Fernando.
>>
>>30494720
OP here, I already got both a Litten and a Popplio now, but thanks anyway.

I just needed to put up two more fucking Eevees.
>>
>>30494190
>put a Rowlet on the GTS asking for a Popplio
I did the same thing and got the trade within a few minutes
>>
>>30494625
Any final evolution of a semi-rare pokemon. Salamance, Pangoro, Lucario, and Bewear will get lapped up by anyone desperately trying to complete the dex.
>>
>>30494625
castform! trust me
>>
>>30494625
lucario, castform, relicanth, dhelmise, feebas, minior, ditto (named 6IV ;^)), and any of the island scan starters
>>
>>30494625
Weavile got me a Type: Null
>>
>>30494625
feebas, even with shit IVs
>>
>>30494625
Alolan vulpix with egg moves
>>
Probably because you catch like five of the stupid things. So letting a Beast go isn't really terrible.
I traded a few of my Beasts away for stuff I wanted.
>>
>>30494625
Dhelmise got me 4 Type:Null; 4 Cosmogs; 6 Kapu Rehire; a few of each other Tapu; a Necrozma; 2 Nihilego; a couple of each sun exclusive UBs and a Guzzlord.
But now the market has kinda saturated and I don't seem able to get anything more.
They should still be fine to get breedable mons though.
>>
Some pokemon are in higher demand for whatever reason.

I can't trade Skarmories for shit, but shit like Eevee and Jigglypuff go in minutes.
>>
>>30498024
Not sure why egg moves matter when people can't even check the stats/moves/natures of the pokemon they're trading for
>>
>>30494625
Politoad, weavile, porygon2/z
>>
>>30494625
I put a Mismagius I got from Poke Pelago with shit IVs/nature on the GTS and got a Buzzwole.
>>
>>30497085
That's because you are guaranteed a Type:Null in game. Razor Claws you have to hunt for.
FUCK
>>
>>30494625
I got a salamance for my level 1 oshawott the other day
>>
>>30494190
It took me three days for a trade of Rowlet for Popplio.
>>
Should I start breeding Dhelmise for gts trade fodder? I need to fill a few annoying gts spots.
>>
>>30494625

QR Starters and Pseudos
Kingdra is commonly asked for because you need to either get a Dragon Scale from the Wednesday Horseas or farm them from Dratinis, AND then trade a Seadra, all from a pokemon that's a QR catch. I
People say Mareanie and Dhelmise are in-demand but I never get any luck, I think it was a temporary demand and now they've suffered from some sort of weird GTS inflation.
Version exclusives aren't too high value but they'll get you stuff like Dittos if you need them.

If you want the Cosmog lines (i.e. for a Living dex) then try your luck at the Level 9-11 Salamence, or use Rare Kitchens to powerlevel something like a Kingdra to Level 91. These guys will get you pretty much anything.

You can also chain for shinies of popular pokemon.
>>
>>30494190
dude I put a rowlet too for a litten the whole day, switched to popplio and still nothing.
>>
>>30500729
Dhelmise is good, but don't depend too much on just one species. Have extra Castforms, Kangas, Lapras, Alomamolas, Bruxishes and Relicanths just in case.
>>
>>30498362
This
I don't get it though it only takes 10 minutes to fish this thing. And half the time while attempting you'll pull a pearl and it's the same spot to pull a bottle cap so it's not like it's no worth the time
>>
>>30498424
I wish they'd fix that. It pisses me off. Also, I think you should be able to rate wonder trades. Might filter out some of the garbage.
>>
I listed a Popplio wanting a Rowlet.

Checked an hour later, still hadn't traded.

Searched Rowlets wanting a Popplio. Probably a few dozen or so listings.

GDI GF learn to make the listings match each other.
>>
I gotta step out but I got both popplio and rowlet, I could breed a few for anyone who wants em when I get back.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.