[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that instead of being born in the universe where Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: man-noose-around-neck-22780626.jpg (40KB, 298x450px) Image search: [Google]
man-noose-around-neck-22780626.jpg
40KB, 298x450px
Reminder that instead of being born in the universe where Pokemon are real, you were born in the universe where Pokemon are merely an entertainment franchise meant for children.
>>
probably a good thing. anime logic is not real world logic. so you bet that there would be laws and regulations up the ass on having pokemon. Dont think its gonna be 6 team diverse traveling all over shit, nah. More than likely regular citizens will only be able to access domestic pokemon like early routes and lakes, rich or upper middle class folk will probably afford most 2 stage mons or just 2 stage evolutions, Military and government will probably be the only people who can use fully evolved pokemon from 3 stage lines that you dont find easy and possibly megas. Legends will probably be protected to death since having one can lead to world wars.
>>
>>30494300
Did you just call pokemon... an anime?
ITS A CARTOON ITS ON CARTOON NETWORK ITS ON DISNEY XD
>>
>>30494314
>XD
>>
>>30494300
imagine being born as a supporting character in an anime.
BOOM! Now you know why leftism exists.
>>
>>30494314
i watched pokemon in the kids wb days and most of that stuff was watered down anime. pokemon, yugioh, shaolin showdown, etc
>>
>>30494132
On the bright side, we don't live in a universe where Pokemon never existed, even as a work of fiction, in the first place.
>>
>>30494314
>XD

fuck off.
>>
>>30494422
seriously, does anybody remember the years before pokemon? I dont even remember what was big before pokemon because that's how hard that shit took over.
>>
File: 1475198574666.png (880KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475198574666.png
880KB, 720x720px
what if
universe 1 - ours
universe 2 - all humans but no anything pokemon related things
universe 3 - no humans at all (UB world?)
universe 4 - games and anime
>>
>there exists a universe where Pokemon are real,
>but there is a popular video game in that world about a fictional world where there are no pokemon
>that video game is our world

woah. really makes you think
>>
if pokemon were real what makes any of you think you'd actually have the ability to be an elite trainer?

let's face it, if pokemon were real life we'd all be that shitty trainer on route one with a bunch of shitmon.
>>
>>30494300
but Pokemon doesn't go by real world logic so real world logic wouldn't even matter if you were borrn in that universe
>>
>>30494491
Who would want to play Humans: The game?
>>
>>30494496
i mean real world logic in the sense that we humans are not the love all and each other in harmony like the games and show off. i'm pretty sure the first person to get a fire type will burn down everything they hate because they simply can. people are gonna do some wacked up shit having access to magical elemental creatures
>>
>>30494474
I was botn two years after pokemon so for me it's literally always existed
>>
>>30494510
i like the sims desu
>>
>>30494542
see that's crazy for me cause i was about 6 when pokemon dropped, and because pokemon was so huge, i cant remember what was even big before that.
>>
>>30494525
thats what I'm getting at,the humans in the Pokemon world are mostly like that.being born in the Pokemon world wouldn't suddenly make people more like this one
>>
>>30494525
then just dont make it illegal and under fund the police force like in the anime
>>
>>30494570
ah i see now, yeah that can be true, but since this world is the only one I know of, I had to base the theory on our reality
>>
>>30494300
>get a rod
>catch a magikarp
>take forever to evolve it
>...
>everybody dies
Magikarp's said to be very hardy (like Feebas), so it'd be pretty common (except in USA because lol Unova)
>>
try to stop me from stealing all elite government mons when I send 800 Koffings into a room and a Gengar to steal them

hahaha get rekt government and your pokeregulations
>>
>>30494570
he has a point though, a lot of it is just masked by story telling and/or technical limitations, there are still implications of people doing pretty bad shit throughout the franchise
>>
>>30494652
more than likely they'll have an alakazam somewhere to rupture blood vessels in your brain and kill you
>>
>>30494654
there is which is why I said mostly.the Pokemon world has been described as being close to Utopian though and the good heavily outweighs the bad
>>
>>30494654
>implications
Look no further than Orre.

An entire ship was captured and dropped in middle of a desert. The crew has never been found.
>>
File: 1479621958844.png (274KB, 1223x951px) Image search: [Google]
1479621958844.png
274KB, 1223x951px
>>30494132
>Be sad you were born a universe without pokemon.
>remember you were born in a universe where memes are real.
>>
>>30494685
An Autistizam's high IQ won't stop it from immediately dying of cancer due to my Koffing army farting their cancergas all over the room
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.